Flying O Otasco, Villager and Gitation,his & hers!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, ok,they are not new members to my stable sadly :oops: ! Spotted these two lovely 'his hers' at a little local VW show in Northern England. Owners where from Sheffield and do visit this forum from time to time.
But, If you lived across the pond in little England and saw them you would want to post them in 'Fresh Finds' espesh on an important date as today .... :D you guys do know you are only looking after the colonies for us ...dont you? :D
SDC10082.jpg

SDC10081.jpg

SDC10073.jpg

The cycles have been together all there lives it seems and are sure to stay that way 8) !

...Oh..Go on then....happy independance day :D! ...But if you ever want to come back to the fold we will forgive ya! 8) :D !

cman said:
Cool almost original pair.

Does the Queen have enough gold to pay off our debts. :wink:
Lovely aint they! I would love to own them!
Pay off your debts? If they want to come and collect well fight them for them :) :roll: !

warpigg said:
how in the world did those get over there? nice pair!

I always think the same as well whenever I find something else of interest! The most common reason is of course all the American Airbases scattered around England, I can imagine that lads have been bringing stuff over for the last 70yrs :D ! I often think what bicycles could be lurking in the back of sheds deep in the outbacks of Lincolnshire and Norfolk etc 8) .

Latest posts

Back