Vans,a Division of VF Outdoor, Inc.

Florida Local Trade

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by kngtmat, Apr 10, 2012.

1. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

I live in Auburndale FL, as you guy know I have those parts for sale but I know they are not great but they are for trades as well, choose as many you want to trade with me for a complete bike here, maybe if your already here then take the family to the new Legoland in Winter Haven before you get to me.

The stuff I have.
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43537&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

The bike I am looking for is either a Murray muscle bike, Murray Chopper, 70's Murray Motor cross bike or a 80's Murray BMX.
    (Sears Version is good too except for the BMX.)

The parts I have in the link above for trade are for these parts, I need a white or green banana seat, a sissy bar with clamps, green Schwinn grips, a Schwinn S7 rear wheel with slick and a schwinn S7 front tire.

What I don't have there is my Raleigh Twenty folder that needs new rims & the seat redone, it also needs to be cleaned by someone that can clean a bike better than I can, I will include any part/s I have if the bike alone is not enough for the bike trade I mentioned above.
    [​IMG]
  2. klunkerleaguenow27

klunkerleaguenow27

0   0   0

Just moved back to illinois from haines city, FL. Great riding weather there! good luck with your builds.
  3. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

I always need luck, it usually doesn't come by except maybe once or twice a year but not very great luck.

I have this 1988 Schwinn Woodlands to trade too, I was going to use the parts for my Spaceliner Klunker but the original fork won't except the front hub especially without hurting myself putting it on.
    [​IMG]
  4. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

Trade this stuff for what I need.

I will trade the Schwinn for 60's Murray wheels with a 2 speed if possible because I need wheels for my Spaceliner

Trade anything for the Folder but I would like a white or green banan seat, Schwinn sissy bar with clamps and a Schwinn rear wheel with a slick a single speed or a 3 speed which doesn't matter if it is a Shimano 3 speed with stick shifter so I can have something over my 68 Stingray top tube where it has paint wear.

I have an 86 Monterey, you can have it in bare metal for a Heavy Metal Monterey.

1959 Schwinn Tiger fenders with the 59 reflector still on it, fork & chainguard.

Plus more in the link of the first post I made.
  5. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

For those that like to cut up frames the Woodlands bike might be good, all I need is to trade it for is 60's Murray wheels, Wald Stem, handlebars & grips to trade for it.
  6. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

I no longer need wheels for my 68 Stingray but I do need the others I am looking to trade for.

Updated list of what I am looking for.

26inch 1960's Murray wheels, I will give the not so great wheels with a 5 speed from my Spaceliner klunker along with the bike parts I have here to trade.

White or Green Banana seat.

Schwinn type sissy bar with clamps.

Green grips.

Wald stem & handlebar for my Spaceliner.
  7. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

I also have this late 90's pre-chinese bike minus the rear basket that is on another bike, this bike is in my 86 Murray + others thread in the for sale section too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

Still for trade.
  9. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

Does anyone between Tampa & Orlando have a 1980's Murray BMX to trade for my Murray valiant, you can keep it the way it is, customize or use it for parts?
  10. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

I really need a Murray BMX, I will trade either the Murray Valiant, the 1975 Raleigh Folder, the 1988 Schwinn Woodlands that needs a seat & cables for it or I could even trade a bunch of parts I have which I don't need too.
  11. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

I cleaned this bike as good as I could and here are some new pictures of the Murray Valiant Classic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

I am trading for an 80's Murray BMX, I also have a rough 65 Stingray frame to make a BMX out of, I have an almost complete X-games Moto bike.

I could trade all 3 of the bikes pictured for a real good tank bike especially a Murray bike or some stores badged bike made by Murray.
  13. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

Edit Please Read, Please look at every post to see if something is sold or I have decided to use it one something elseI have so there will be no misunderstandings when asking for what I have, Sorry.

Make a trade on anything including in my 86 Murray frame & others sale thread too but look at all the pages to see if I sold something already last year & Jan/Feb of this year.

I am looking for a 80's Murray made bmx, motor cross, chopper, muscle bike or tank bike, I will trade for whatever you have is worth so you could get two bikes or one bike or one plus parts.

I am also looking to trade for either a Huffy Sigma, 80's Huffy bmx, a Sears muscle bike without a seat since I already have a seat for one of them.

I don't know about how much my stuff is worth but it has to be over $200 in parts & bikes I have to trade instead of only selling them.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43537&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=86+murray
  14. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

If anyone has an early 80's Murray bmx, if you do I can trade anything and if when next month starts you can trade then if you want I could add some money to pay for gas to get here & back.

I have Schwinn wheels on my 1959 Mercury bicycle I can trade for correct Murray wheels.
  15. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

I will trade any of these for anything from before 1980 unless it's an 80's Murray bmx.

The blue schwinn mountain bike is apart but everything in the pic is there except for the cables, that bad seat and those grips which were no good.
  16. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

Trade my ratty 1968 Stingray and I have late 1940's/1950's black Schwinn grips not seen in the pic plus eventhough it doesn't have a kickstand on it I do have one that goes with it, it needs a schwinn headset nut because the stem has a very little play within the non-schwinn nut and the rear wheel has a little play as well although it brakes right which I don't know how since I have really been into old bikes until 2 years ago.

If anyone between Tampa & Orlando that has a 20 inch Murray/Sears from the 68 to the late 70's with a rat trap fork as a trade for my 68 Stingay with a springer let me know, if it's all there including a sissy bar but doesn't have a seat it's ok because I already have Banana seat that is an original Sears replacement seat and if it's not enough I have a few parts but not much.

It is clear coated to keep it from rusting and to keep the ratty original paint there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  17. Henry morgan

Henry morgan

0   0   0

these are not the droids your looking for..... you will ship out of state. :lol:
  18. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

:lol: :lol: "You don't need to see my Faculty Identification card." I can do movie quotes too and here is two more. "Two Dollars." "Send more Paramedics."

If I could afford shipping it wouldn't have been local only, that is a part of the reason I have been trying to trade since I can't sell this stuff to afford the bikes I do want or the parts I need for other things.
  19. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

If anyone is close by I am also trading these 1959 Schwinn Tiger parts for a Sturmey Archer 3 speed stick shifter with the indicator chain & the other pieces that can fit on a Spaceliner frame, it's using a 1963 Raleigh sturmey 3 speed if that helps to know if it will work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1965 Stingray frame for whatever you have Murray related.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  20. kngtmat

kngtmat

0   0   0

Raleigh folder and the Murray Valiant for any bike with a tank & lights, it doesn't have to be perfect but good paint with minor rust.

If you do I think I can add some cash for the gas, I am all about anything Murray made but I do consider others.

I also have a spray bombed girls 24 Rollfast I could add too but it needs a better help that I can give, the wheels would need to be painted just like the frame & handlebars does and it needs a new headset/bb.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]