1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Flipped Bike

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by deven_science, Apr 17, 2012.

1. deven_science

deven_science Pro Member

I came across this, viewtopic.php?f=21&t=44358, that looked so fun and unique, I've been wanting to try it. So, I got a frame from a neighbor for free, and built this bike one hundred percent with parts that I already had in my shop. It's so cool, it's now my new daily rider. It only took me a few hours, and I really like it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This has been so cool in my opinion, I already have plans to do another one with a second frame that I've got.

2. brett4christ

brett4christ

Really cool execution!

I'm supposed to be getting a girls bike today, sight unseen. This might be my direction for it!

Thanks for posting!

3. Vipon

Vipon

On my way to the shed right now :mrgreen:

4. jerrykr

jerrykr

Do you mind showing some pictures of how you did the bottom bracket?

I've been planning on using a couple of frames to flip one too. Thanks.

BTW, I like your bike! :D

5. FatBoy

FatBoy

Very cool,I like doing these!You can get electrical k/o seals to fill the old BB they snap right in.Keep up the good work 8) :mrgreen:

6. IronDio

IronDio

This is really cool! I'm still pretty green, so, I haven't seen this done before. It seems like it's a lot easier to find old ladies frames in my area...needless to say my eyes have been opened to some new possibilities! lol