Flightliner: Tri-Speed **DONE**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flightliner: Tri-Speed

thatismytruck said:
I really like this Mark. Will the chain ring fit under the guard once the chain is on? looks tight.

I still vote for white seat and grips. :D

The chainguard is fully adjustable,up-down-left-right...So it should work. Think I'll go with the white, afterall.... :oops:

trying out a springer...may paint the green parts white and go with the white seat and grips.
100_3206.jpg

Coaster on for mock up. May go with a Nexxus 3 speed and wider tires.....

Re: Flightliner: Syncon IV Tri-Speed

looks great with the springer! :D white,black and chrome,would make a killer combination.

thanx :mrgreen:
got the Kenda-on-the-Nexus and on the bike. Suppose to warm up, maybe paint the springer parts today.
Shorty fenders I need to remove brackets from to mount. Stole the guard from the fresh find Mutt, it cleaned up nice.
100_3224.jpg

100_3225.jpg

maybe some little white accents here and there....

yea, I kinda changed direction again...just dont know where Im going with this yet...
temp is 40 now so Im gonna sand and paint real quick before it drops again. :roll: :roll:

Re: Flightliner: Syncon IV Tri-Speed

got the parts painted but now there TOO white!
It makes the seat and grips look beige-ish... :roll: :roll:
I'll figure something out...

thanks guys. Just need to run a chain and mount the fenders and its ridable :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i dig the shorty fenders! :D which actually means,"use mark`s fender trick in future build". :lol: :lol: :lol:

The BEST combo so far!...Call it done.

Latest posts

Back