Flightliner rebuild

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been over a year but I finally got a tank! thanks Falstaff! not sure if I'll sneak this in during the build off or wait til after, but wanted to dredge this up from the depths anyway....

Its been over a year but I finally got a tank! thanks Falstaff! not sure if I'll sneak this in during the build off or wait til after, but wanted to dredge this up from the depths anyway....
No worries, I'm glad the bike is useful to someone. I wouldn't have been able to get to it for a few years.

This is the only pic I could find of the lens I think you need.
c0f8acaf46d1d13e427bb37fb55b9bed.jpg

I suspect you're right, I've never seen one in person.
But....
Are you going for correct restoration or custom restoration?

Always custom! I don't have the patience, budget or ambition to do a correct restoration on anything, I just build stuff I like that's fun to ride ;)

Always custom! I don't have the patience, budget or ambition to do a correct restoration on anything, I just build stuff I like that's fun to ride ;)
That's what I thought I was doing.
But I rode setback to work the other day, it's a cool looking bike but that seat really sucks. Not fun to ride.

Random Motivation on the other hand is still awesome, maybe I should stick to building my own stuff.

That said, if it's custom stick with what you have. Unless you see another lens you like.
Also, if you end up for some reason using hand brakes; you might set up some lights actuated by the squeeze of the brake lever.

Latest posts

Back