Fisch- A newb with a Rear twin caliper Spyder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for the warm welcome guys! Here is a custom engine for my Datsun. It is an L18 that was hopped up in the 80's. I hand painted the dragons and stuff and used a dremmel sanding disk to give the scales a 3D look. Don't know when I will get around to putting in in my truck (or '59) but it seems happy on the engine stand!

P9250025.jpg

P9250027.jpg

P9250034.jpg

P9250031.jpg

P9250028.jpg

Welcome Fisch,
I mostly lurked here because I was still going to school. But you got me back into it.

I can't wait to see the bikes, yes plural I expect to see tons, you create. It'd be sweet to add a fixed gear to The Street Fighter art.

-Renegade (aka Dat-Side)

.... dude(im from florida so its ok...) that is some amazing stuff. my brother lives out in cali and worked for nissan north america, he has/had a bunch of datsuns, but he goes all original, i dont remember exactly what hes had but one or two of them got restored and are sitting in a museum, i believe. ill have to find out more if your interested. your truck is epic tho, id rock it in a heart beat.

heya fisch

you have quite a sweet guitar collection there!
i only have a fender starcaster at the moment
you're artwork is amazing i cannot wait to see what you do with that spyder
i actually have a girls version of that bike with the rear drum brake and rear caliper brake setup
that bikes a pretty sweet original survivor good potential for a custom build it looks to be all there and functional
a great deal t 35 bucks
id have jumped on it as well
welcome to the site and i can't wait to see what you do
thanks for sharing
Sean

Latest posts

Back