first ride of the season

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

turn out was low but still fun. buddy jerry supplyed most of the ol'school bikes that you'll see. word to the wise don't get a trike if your not willing to carry everybodys crap.
P4280009.jpg

P4280004.jpg

P4280006.jpg

P4280019.jpg

P4280022.jpg

P4280033.jpg

P4280027.jpg

Cool !!!

The guy (is that you UCWT ?) in the AC/DC shirt
and the flat black ape bike should be the spokesmodel
for this forum !!! :mrgreen:

musik_wos1.gif

pic 2- orange bike
WOW! Look at that Chainguard!!!!!
wow wow WOW!

looks like a fun ride, some nice iron out cruising... Did you guys hit that linear park through BC?

-=RaTb0y=- said:
Cool !!!

musik_wos1.gif

naw that's a buddy. my White Trash T-shirt was dirty. i'm the (" i use to skinny dip now i chunky dunk") guy on the trike.

any michigan people have any rides in the works LET ME KNOW i'll see if i can swing it.

tomb said:
pic 2- orange bike
WOW! Look at that Chainguard!!!!!
wow wow WOW!

looks like a fun ride, some nice iron out cruising... Did you guys hit that linear park through BC?

why yes we did. a buddy that owns getaway sports bike shop got the ride together. he has them going all summer. like every other or every third weekend he has them.

good to see people from the area. like mid summer i would like to get a ride going for the kal-haven trail. thinking get droped off 1/2 or 3/4 of the way and take a dip in the big pond. (BBQ maybe) but anytime you wanna hit me up for a ride around the area i'll try to swing it.

Upper Class White Trash said:
-=RaTb0y=- said:
Cool !!!

musik_wos1.gif

naw that's a buddy. my White Trash T-shirt was dirty. i'm the (" i use to skinny dip now i chunky dunk") guy on the trike.

any michigan people have any rides in the works LET ME KNOW i'll see if i can swing it.
Well i aint a Michigan ppl...but i think Budzilla and Chainsaw did make me one at one point... But the 2nd annual Hamilton Beach Cruise and Can Am Pixie bike challenge is coming up July 20-21 in Hamilton and Oakville Ontario....and FBM-GL is gonna be here so feel free to come on up.

What part of Michigan that your buddy who owns the bike shop at? In other words where are his rides at? If it ain't too far I might be able to get some of my people together and road trip for a cruise. Michigan seems like a good "biker friendly" state not like good old Indiana. People are just dumb here.

Troy, Ill answer for him. he's in the southwest area of Michigan- Battle Creek. from the Indiana border: 30 Minutes north on 131 and about 20 minutes east on I-94
or you could just zip straight up I-69 which goes just east of B.C.

Thanks Tomb for the answer!! I mapquested it and looks like you guys are a little over 3 hours away from me. Let me know when and where you guys ride and if I can swing it maybe we can add some to your cruise "if that's cool". Troy

I've never cruised with them, and I wasnt trying to hijack the thread. I was just trying to give you an idea of where B.C. is... that said, i do wanna go and ride with them this summer...

Let us know Upper Class!

sure was nice of ya haulin all that water, i bet you could ride a mean wheelie with enough weight back there too !!! maybe throw a rear step on back for someone to stand on :mrgreen: none the less great group of bikes yuns had there !!! thanks for sharin the pics

Great looking bunch of bikes, looks like you guys had a good day. The FBMGL is always up for a ride, we are scatterd accross the lower penensula and travel for rides. Curently we have had a few rides around the Detroit area. I am hopping to have a ride around Aug or Sept. in Grand Haven thatwill include a stop at the bicycle museum there. Nothing is set in stone yet but we do want to have a ride on the west side of the state. There is also the Hamilton ride in Can. that Yyzmec mentioned that should be a blast. Keep us posted on when you guys want to ride and eventually we'll all get together somwhere...Kelly

i'll get right on that. i'll post the dates of the rides.

that is the idea WHEELIE oh yeah gunna do some work to the seatpost to get it back a lil bit more and a internal 7 speed hub to get that torque i'll need to get the front tire skyward bound.

i had week till the ride so what you see was rushed. i had a spoke or a few on the left side came loose after a high speed turn (on two wheels of corse). buddy's wife (co-owner) with a speedo said i passed her while she was doing 20 mph just before i went into the turn. TINK TINK POP WOOOOO HOOOOOO shes a buckin. so like 4 miles of the ride was like riding a horse without the funny smell.

will post dates sooooooon scout's honor

don't think i said this yet it has a rear diff after the 3 speed hub if anybody knows what kind of trike it is please let me know.
thanks for all the compliments YOU GUYS ROCK ALSO
P4240110.jpg

Latest posts

Back