Firewalkers "Pic-A-nick" Cruiser! DONE! but not in

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trike.jpg

Man this made things real hard! :? Steve and the rest of you were right the tan had to go!

so right after I looked over Steves picture I went down to see what I could do!

It is sooo hard to explain the colour of the rims.....in real life they are a little more orange than in the picture. I do have a match in material to the one you see in Steve's picture....but in life its not a real good match :?

So I went through every sample of material I have and after almost 2 hours could not find a match to the rims :cry:

So I thought that the handle bars were a little much and changed them back to chrome......I belive it now makes the rims more of the feature of the bike rather than the bars :D

with that change I belive I may have found a good colour....much like the colour of the Brooks saddles! old english red????

brooks.JPG

October-12-2006%20fsride3.jpg

what do you think?

FW

Man kev dude the forums not the same w.out you. I miss you MAN!

Well the bike is pretty much DONE! there is just a few small thing left to be done. But as you can see by the quality of the pictures I have not taken any great shots of her. I am having problems with my cammera (It should be taking much better shots than this!!!!)

The sun came out to play today so here are some pictures of her outside.......I need to find a place to take the final shots for you all!

IMG_3554.jpg

As you can see I changed the front strap....and I have the large Brooks Saddle with spings on order.

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3551-1.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

FW

wow really like the bike very interesting concept out of the box just the kinda bike i like.

The bike turned out great. The level of workmanship is outstanding. It is a unique bike showing that no matter utilitarian the subject it can be made ultra cool. I would be proud to ride such a bike. GREAT JOB

that trike would make a super candidate for an electric conversion...rear hub motor would match the big front hub style with a battery box at the bottom of the front panier!

Latest posts

Back