**FINISHED** The Begining of my 26" BMX Santa Barbara Cruiser Build!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gonna be incredibly rad... I've been eyeing-up the SBC website, but I gotta finish some other projects first. But did you see this one?!
4c5f36_afe44fd0db7844b286ea0c7392c1e5bc.jpg_srz_305_215_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

So hott. RobertK, your build is inspiring me to blow more money on cruisers.... but, in reality, i can't blame you. I'm gonna blow money on cruisers regardless; you're just giving me some direction!:crazy:

Last edited:
Yeah, the caption says they only made the one frame like that, but that they'd make more if a customer orders one. Looks hot to me...

Fixed the non-drive crank arm. Fortunately, I had checked the clearance before fully assembling pedals, chain, etc. So no chipping or scraping occurred to the frame. The problem is now fixed with proper crank to frame clearance on both the drive and non-drive sides and have a NOS set of black Cycle Pro 9/16 pedals on their way. Once the pedals are on and I purchase a chain. We will definitely be good to go!

Fixed the non-drive crank arm. Fortunately, I had checked the clearance before fully assembling pedals, chain, etc. So no chipping or scraping occurred to the frame. The problem is now fixed with proper crank to frame clearance on both the drive and non-drive sides and have a NOS set of black Cycle Pro 9/16 pedals on their way. Once the pedals are on and I purchase a chain. We will definitely be good to go!
Good to hear!

Luke.

I agree with Rat Rod..
Let the letters stand out with color of the frame show threw..
Man that cruiser came out sweet..

Latest posts

Back