FINISHED BIKES GALLERY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FINISHED BIKES: The list

I screwed up and thought we had till 9:00 pst , my bad. If there is a site moderator out there I posted a finished a final photo on my thread before nine can I be included in the finished bike thread , if not I had fun anyway Here is the finished bike

outskirtscustoms said:
Rat Rod said:
We'll see if you volunteer again next year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I'll let someone else have the honor next year... :lol:
Brilliant work Joe,Man you one fast dude!!!
You had it all under control from the start...Great work :D

kingfish254 said:
WAY TO GO OSC!!!!!!! Thanks again for your work on the gallery. Maybe you'll win the "Are You Nutz" award from the Prize Pot for volunteering for this task!
Sounds like a worthy winner!

Luke.

tvc15 said:
I literally pressed enter on my finished build off post and than went to go look at the list like 2 minutes later... I was shocked to see my bike on the list... Dude you have some skills :shock:

I tried to stay kept up on it every few minutes and see if there were any new posts so I could add them quickly and not have to deal with a big backlog of bikes, the only thing that ever freaked me out was when Kingfish suggested adding the links to the build threads and url it to the title...I was like...Um....what? :? :?: Then I hit quote to see what one looked like and thought I'll never be able to see what build is what when editing the list so I just added the link which is so much easier and kept it better organized.

Also to you guys who put a link to your build thread on your finished thread and posted what photo you wanted right from the start...
THANK YOU!!!

socratesjpt said:
I screwed up and thought we had till 9:00 pst , my bad. If there is a site moderator out there I posted a finished a final photo on my thread before nine can I be included in the finished bike thread , if not I had fun anyway Here is the finished bike

I'll ask Rat Rod and see if we can bend the rules for you. If he's ok with it I'll add it to the list. Next year just remember to finish it early. Or at least get a finished thread started, you can always edit it later to include the fine details.

Please use this photo. Thanks for putting this together and volunteering your time.
740fc814ba29f4ec90529f5c64017d72_zps0ec695f3.jpg

rat-a-tac said:
Please use this photo. Thanks for putting this together and volunteering your time.
740fc814ba29f4ec90529f5c64017d72_zps0ec695f3.jpg
Done

Wow, what a list :shock: Thanks for doing this, Joe :wink:

This is going to be a very tough competition :shock:

You are gonna hate me, but shouldn't the links be to the Finished Threads rather than the Build Threads??

kingfish254 said:
You are gonna hate me, but shouldn't the links be to the Finished Threads rather than the Build Threads??
I thought it would be better to see how the bike was built. You can all post a link to your finished thread on your build thread. :wink:

outskirtscustoms said:
kingfish254 said:
I thought it would be better to see how the bike was built. You can all post a link to your finished thread on your build thread. :wink:

Done did it. Right after I made the silly request.

expjawa said:
Is there any chance you could swap one more photo? If so, i'd appreciate it, if not, well, I understand. This is the photo I'd like to use:
IMG_0560s_zps7dbd0950.jpg

Got it.

outskirts, you did a tremendous job. I pm'd you for a possible picture change for me, but I'm leaving the final decision up to you. It's not that much of a big deal.

many thanks.

Latest posts

Back