FINISHED BIKES GALLERY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FINISHED BIKES: The list

Laurie Thom said:
Thank you for all your hard work! I love this thread!

Laurie
Ditto, thank you for doing this!!!!!!! now I just have to wade through the awesome, to find the awesome to vote for!!!!!!!

I appreciate your hard work and like the idea of the build link being included with the voting photo.

MazdaFlyer said:
I appreciate your hard work and like the idea of the build link being included with the voting photo.
I'm glad you guys like it, It wasn't easy... :lol: Especially on my antique computer...lol.
(It's a horizontal case gateway Pentium 4 that still runs XP pro if that tells you something.)

Good job with the list. Geeze I wonder if I've seen them all. That's a lot of bikes.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Good job with the list. Geeze I wonder if I've seen them all. That's a lot of bikes.
By the time you scroll through the list I have probably added 3 more to it. What is with y'all waiting till the last minutes?

Ok another build off is in the books, All finished bikes are posted with picture and link to build threads (If I missed any PM me), the list is done, and I'm gonna go make me a sammich. :mrgreen:

No more editing! WOO HOO!

outskirtscustoms said:
Ok another build off is in the books, All finished bikes are posted with picture and link to build threads (If I missed any PM me), the list is done, and I'm gonna go make me a sammich. :mrgreen:

No more editing! WOO HOO!

WAY TO GO OSC!!!!!!! Thanks again for your work on the gallery. Maybe you'll win the "Are You Nutz" award from the Prize Pot for volunteering for this task.

We ended with exactly the same number of finished builds as we had last year. 106
Now the hard part begins!!! VOTING!

Thanks Joe! :D

You don't realize how helpful this has been...you've done an incredible job.

I'm going to let this rest over night and try to start the voting tomorrow evening (Monday).

Everyone needs to look over these and make sure nobody was left out.

I'll be copying and pasting the list into the voting thread.

No problem Steve, I kinda enjoyed it and hated it. I loved seeing all the builds on the list first but making the list was a huge undertaking and most times I had 3 windows going at once just to keep up. :wink:

And after making the list and going through every build thread i already have all my votes picked out. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
We'll see if you volunteer again next year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I'll let someone else have the honor next year... :lol:

kingfish254 said:
Maybe you'll win the "Are You Nutz" award from the Prize Pot for volunteering for this task.

I'd qualify for that one, I am nutz! Not only volunteered for the making of the list but if you remember I also pulled my FINISHED bike (Dark Horse 2) out of the build off and started a new one with less than 30 days to go, Also the bike I finished and entered (RaTornado) only has two parts I owned at the beginning of the build off (Seat and chain guard) so I was winging it big time.

Great job Joe! You should be receiving a hefty ck in the mail soon! I can't imagine how much time you have in this task! 8) Thanks

pick said:
Great job Joe! You should be receiving a hefty ck in the mail soon! I can't imagine how much time you have in this task! 8) Thanks
Lots but I am normally trolling around the site anyway. A hefty ck would be nice though... :lol: :mrgreen:

You did an AWESOME job compiling the list dude !
I certainly do not envy that task :shock:

I can't believe how many bikes there are that I never even saw , was REEEAL tricky to keep up with all the threads and take it all in.

Next head spinning task...... who do I vote for? :?

Thanks again !

Latest posts

Back