FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN (ORDER TODAY!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN - CRUD!!!

highship said:
If they don't work with you and you end up getting stuck with them I would still be willing to buy one at the original price. Ill make it work somehow. I think that RRB has given me way more then 10 bucks worth of advice, leeds, friends, contacts, fun, wallpapers, etc. all for free. I hope others will join in so that you don't take a hit. :D

I'm with you on that. Count me in.

Thanks guys.

I did order 100 of them. :cry:

If they do refuse to take them back, I'll have to figure out another use for them.

Rat Rod said:
Thanks guys.

If they do refuse to take them back, I'll have to figure out another use for them.

Ouch, you'd think they'd send you a proof first to get the design approved before doing an order. Hopefully they didn't charge you too much or they will remedy the situation.

Seriously, if you end up keeping them let us know. I'm sure you could at least make your money back.
I can see it now... the gallery with pictures of all the crazy ways people have used them.
I think it would look cool just stuck there like one of them old registration stickers.

Rat Rod said:
Thanks guys.

highship said:
Seriously, if you end up keeping them let us know. I'm sure you could at least make your money back.
I can see it now... the gallery with pictures of all the crazy ways people have used them.
I think it would look cool just stuck there like one of them old registration stickers.

Rat Rod said:
Thanks guys.

Or just get a baseball card frame for it, with some ingenuity you could hang it from the bag mounts of a seat, or vertically like a motorcycle plate, anything you wanted. Cheap and effective.
http://www.pro-mold.com/pc11.htm

If I couldnt figure out a way to use it on my bike I would put double sided sticky tape and put it on my truck's rear window. :D

Hey Steve, if they act like jerks and dont want to do anything about it Im pretty sure most of us wouldnt leave you out to dry and let you take the cost on your own.

Put one in your spokes and see what kind of sound you get :lol:

Steve, I think you should still sell them to us. We can just glue them or double back tape them to some sheetmetal cut to size. Most hardware stores sell small pieces of sheetmetal for hobby purposes if you don't have any laying around. You could also use a Sharpie or black paint stick pen to write in the block instead of stamping it. After all, This whole situation fits in with the Rat Rod theme of modifying parts to suit your own needs.

axelrod said:
This whole situation fits in with the Rat Rod theme of modifying parts to suit your own needs.
just what i was thinking! :shock:

Just got some good news.

This morning I get this quick email from someone in there customer service department saying that since it's a custom order they cannot refund my money. So much for them calling me back to discuss the issue. :roll:

I immediately call them and I manage to get the girl on the phone who sent me the email and right away I tell her that I need to speak to a manager. She hims and haws and says that the manager is off today and that I could leave a voicemail so then I ask if there is anyone there with decision making authority that I can speak to.

After being on hold for 10 minutes she gets back on the phone and says that she talked to a manager and they said for me to send the order back to them and that they would give me a full refund.

I just emailed her back and asked for written documentation of this statement so that I had some kind of proof that this is what they said.

I'm pretty hopeful at this point, but I won't be completely satisfied until I see that money in my account again.

That's great, glad to hear they are going to make it right.....we hope. Can't wait to get the quality ones.

I will definitely be ordering more...from SOMEWHERE ELSE of course. :lol:

I dropped them off at the Post Office on Saturday...Priority Mail...Certified...Return Receipt.

Rat Rod said:
I will definitely be ordering more...from SOMEWHERE ELSE of course. :lol:

I dropped them off at the Post Office on Saturday...Priority Mail...Certified...Return Receipt.

Right on, can't wait to see new ones, hopefully of a higher quality than those... :lol: You run the best site on the web with the best group of guys and gals I have met. Keep up the good work. Hopefully we'll have them in time for the build off. :wink:

Hate you had to go through this, and you lose some postage and time, but we all know it could've been worse. I'm just imagining that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you opened them up. :|

Latest posts

Back