Final Rankings

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It blows my mind that @expjawa 's bike, the Copper Chopper only got one vote. That bike is insane!
IMG_1262_zpsc81a3192.jpg
I agree he was my second choice for the best light...But he does have some excellent doodads,and the bike is crazy cool...

I'm surprised I came in a multi way tie for 22. Not bad for a two week throw together. The kool part is, I'm so glad to have the Galt town hooligan back on the road. Congratulations to the winner I knew the moment I saw the mock up pic of drag king it was all over.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Oh and by surprised I mean in a good way

And last place goes to me! WooHoo! Votes are so last year and conformist. I say be different and build something offensive!

Ok maybe it was half finished and built from junk I had laying around.

Very cool, very cool. Loved doing the build off and it was cool seeing how my favorites panned out against the majority. Some were obvious to me and some really surprising. Great time!

Hmmmm maybe next year I'll build a last place trophy. Heck has anyone seen this years winner trophy? Maybe I missed it

Full on pinstriped bad butt for last place. Haha

Congrats to everyone who finished their bikes and made it to the final 83! It's been said before, but just finishing the bike that you set out to build is the prize, and in that way, we all win! :banana:

Congrats to all who participated. I was building my bike anyhow. Just happen to stumble across the website and joined, it was awesome to be a part of the build off and see the amazing talent of everyone here in the build off. Can't wait for the next one.

Some great builds folks!!!
Being relatively new to the forum don't wanna ruffle any feathers here, what's the feasibility of sub categories for the next BO? At least a "Rat" and "Custom" with a "Peep's Choice" for Over All... Just a thought!
Conrads to the winning bikes and anybody who managed to get builds entered!

Some great builds folks!!!
Being relatively new to the forum don't wanna ruffle any feathers here, what's the feasibility of sub categories for the next BO? At least a "Rat" and "Custom" with a "Peep's Choice" for Over All... Just a thought!
Conrads to the winning bikes and anybody who managed to get builds entered!
Well if you read from last year there were two classes. This year it was anything goes which seemed to work very well. However there are those here who do their own mini classes like best patina, noise maker, etc...

Latest posts

Back