FINAL RANKINGS - Gallery

Apr 14, 2015
Good thinking KF for the most part the voters got it right , but at the same time there's a handful of bikes that deserve some more credit !!! But that's the way it goes . At the end of the day if your happy with your bike that's all that maters ... Take pride & ride ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RustyGold

Pro Member
Jul 2, 2015
Mid-Willamette Valley, Oregon
Good thinking KF for the most part the voters got it right , but at the same time there's a handful of bikes that deserve some more credit !!!
I voted for 15 bikes, and they ended up populating the rankings pretty evenly from near the top to near the bottom. When I first perused the final rankings list, I noticed something that is even more apparent in this gallery. If I felt any disappointment in where a bike placed...just look at the bike above and below it...still in pretty good company. BO11 was just a flat out strong showing.

Jason

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
When I first perused the final rankings list, I noticed something that is even more apparent in this gallery. If I felt any disappointment in where a bike placed...just look at the bike above and below it...still in pretty good company. BO11 was just a flat out strong showing.

Jason
Very well put!

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
I voted for 15 bikes, and they ended up populating the rankings pretty evenly from near the top to near the bottom. When I first perused the final rankings list, I noticed something that is even more apparent in this gallery. If I felt any disappointment in where a bike placed...just look at the bike above and below it...still in pretty good company. BO11 was just a flat out strong showing.

Jason
Very well put!
Best overall quality I think we have ever had!

Luke.