RRBBO13 Ferrous Bueller

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my favorite vintage bikes/color schemes. The green/red fork is correct, but the green/teal looks good too.

DSCF3625.jpg

Whoa. the google machine turned up this photo from another thread here... Looks odd but who knew (besides SSG)?

^ Not me. I'm no expert. I'm just a guy that finds old frames and turns them into rolling junk.

I like the mini fender like it is, but also agree tha just a little more would add a little better balance. Maybe even taper the corners a little.

Agreed ^. Seems like another 2-3" would balance it better.

Dang, those tires. :eek: Beast mode for sure, @Funkme . Gnarly.

Love those knobbies on there .

Hey, what's up with this knarly build? One of my faves going into this build off. Love to see it cross the 'Finished' line! RaT oN~!

Weird... Somehow i lost all of my thread notifications. Ive been swamped with new job stuff so Imhavent been following along without prompts.

Thanks for the motivation dudes, I’ll get back to it this week hopefully, if jury dury doesnt happen!

2ECB6188-03CC-48DA-A59A-EBB541249EE8.jpeg

This is as much of the fender as I could save, using the front edge as a template.

EAF5D21B-C357-4C68-8683-E81AC5C41735.jpeg

Had to use the left, the right, and the straight in an attempt to make the cut look somewhat clean.

83245351-BDD7-4A6B-8D21-671CC7817D5E.jpeg

Not cleaned up yet, but not a bad first pass.

1D360825-9775-4F88-859C-13504C376F40.jpeg

I have this super cool looking old fender light that I was planning to use but...

835427D5-FD46-4C6B-95AC-6A4C4E946E71.jpeg

I think its too big for this fenderette. I'll save it for another project.

Then it started downpouring so I couldnt get to options 2,3,4,5.... We're having a really rough summer here in NJ. Its basically been too hot to move or raining for the past two months.

Press on brother. The heat and rain can be tedious and imperative. We wait with disdain, and then we act with immediacy and impetus.

philosophers.png

SIX DAYS TO GO!!!!!

countdown.gif

Latest posts

Back