Felt closing out white Thick Bricks $15

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had nothing but bad experiences in dealing with Felt regarding parts and customer service, so I wasn't surprised to get the phone call.
I much prefer Electra anyway, and this only reinforces my preference!

I received my first order ($15) a few weeks ago.

For this order ($7.50), I already received the UPS Shipping confirmation. Guess I got lucky!

ratina said:
I got an email and I ordered like 5 days ago. Not getting my tires either. Only a refund

That's weird. They probably kept all the $7.5 ordered tires instead and they will put them up for sale next month at $15 or more each.

They told me I would get a free t-shirt. I don't want a dumb t-shirt! :cry: :cry: I did get free ice cream today. That wasn't too bad.

Ok my two cents worth I work in service parts sales for a heavy equipment manufacturer. This was the weekend and I am sure there system forecasted sales once the stock depleted the system generated a new order and let the next round of sales go thru. This stocking point should have been turned off once the tires went on clearance (human error). To be fair 95% of the sales where most likely generated thru this and maybe a couple other sites. I bet they are in awe of the number of orders placed between Friday and Monday. I too am disappointed but find it hard to be pissed, it was an honest mistake. Yes it would be nice to have been one of the people who got the deal but.. Let’s face it 75% off was close out bargain basement price and the numbers had to be limted. I am sure someone is setting on multiple sets waiting to make a buck. That’s OK too it’s what America is all about. Again my two cents :wink: :mrgreen:

Im at a bit of a loss here folks are mad bc the company ran out of tires that they were getting at 75% off. If people were so interested in these they should of have bought them when they were 30 buck. If not make the offer to some of the people for 30 bucks and I bet a few will sell they ones they had no plans for.

Some times you win and some times you loose that's life. I think what felt is doing if pretty good giving you a free shirt for the inconvience. They could have just canceled orders refunded the transaction and not called anyone back. Each missed order is probably costing them about 20 bucks. They are giving away free a shirt ,shipping and employee time to make a call.

I had a much different experience with Electra on a failed product they did not even aknowledge the emails or phone calls, now that is crap customer service. Hence the reason I will not buy another new Electra product, Nor would I recommend the brand and I have a bunch of bikes.

Hope for me :D I got a call today and they said that my order was one of the last ones filled. I do not have tracking yet but it is my birthday today.. so if in fact I get my set what a cool present 8) I am keeping my spokes crossed !!

One their behalf, they did respond quickly when I voiced my concern over the fact that I had heard nothing one way or the other about my order. No tires, but I do get a free t-shirt. Hey, computers aren't infallible, remember the HAL 9000?

dragnusa said:
Checked my UPS tracking number and it says the package weighs 12 lbs all I ordered was 2 tires and 2 tubes, do they really weigh that much?

Yes, they are made from real Bricks. :oops:

I think they are lol. I looked at the last supplies I ordered and for 4 26 in tires, 2 sets of peddles, 2 sets of grips and 2 chains and it was 15 ibs

Nah Im still going to use them was just thinking Id name the bike LEAD SLED if they was heavy.LOL Just thought it was odd that they would say 12 lbs shipping weight for them

Peatbog, you deserve a free shirt for that.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Update: my shirt got here

4b03cde4-4a39-e43c.jpg

Latest posts

Back