Felt closing out white Thick Bricks $15

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick Q?? it said that my order was declined then i placed it again and it said a previous same order had been placed.... did my order go through?? are they going to charge me double?? then it said on my order history that i did place an order for two did it in fact go through? :( :( :( :? :? :? :shock:

Call them and ask for Lisa: (949) 268-4453

gato'sbikes said:
quick Q?? it said that my order was declined then i placed it again and it said a previous same order had been placed.... did my order go through?? are they going to charge me double?? then it said on my order history that i did place an order for two did it in fact go through? :( :( :( :? :? :? :shock:

Yep, they musta restocked while I slumbered! I'm cool now....I have Thick Bricks! (but I don't have wheels or a frame. :( Guess I gotta get to scrounging!)

Down for four (in addition to first order....) total cost with shipping $10 a piece- killer deal.

Homebrew said:
Down for four (in addition to first order....) total cost with shipping $10 a piece- killer deal.

I know, it is just too good of a deal to pass up!!

I picked up 5 sets back in December when they first went on sale.

Mine all have the 'vintage' looking logos, are you guys getting those of the new look logos?

Just askin'.....

Congrats to all that scored these!

Cheers,
Dr. T

These are what mine looked like when they were $15. I picked up some more at $7.50.

Block lettering.

They call them antique white, but they are pretty close to my creme Fat Franks in color.

WP_001205.jpg

There was a period last night when it looked like they were sold out.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I picked up 5 sets back in December when they first went on sale.

Mine all have the 'vintage' looking logos, are you guys getting those of the new look logos?

Just askin'.....

Congrats to all that scored these!

Cheers,
Dr. T

I have received old logo. I think those are the only ones on special because the new logo is replacing these tires.

Looks like they are sold out again.
Check back in later because this happened last night too, but they found more.

Anyone that ordered a set since Friday night ought to be getting a call from Felt. Seems they had a glitch on their website. They did not have a restock overnight. If you don't get a call, reply to your order confirmation. I had asked for a tracking number and they called me almost immediately to notify me that I won't be getting tires after all.

Oh well......knew it was too good to be true!

Latest posts

Back