Fee Tines a Mady!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the fork all tightened up, been hit w extreme weather! Feels a lot more stable now!
I found some bars that have a few more inches rise, and more of an 80s vibe, whilst providing more leg room, now to ponder what grips..photos when my gal comes home w her phone :)

16976457_10210197015294728_1748613210_n.jpg

Nice height increase!

The original chain on it seems pretty wide, I'm havin issues finding some more to fit on the coaster brake, tried both regular and multi speeds..do they make an industrial width chain?
Also picked up two newer matching non whitewalls for the back, will pop them on this week:)

The original chain on it seems pretty wide, I'm havin issues finding some more to fit on the coaster brake, tried both regular and multi speeds..do they make an industrial width chain?
Also picked up two newer matching non whitewalls for the back, will pop them on this week:)
Try garage door chain, same link lengths but wider.

I've found some old chain that may fit, gonna soak w some PB and perhaps some white vinegar..
I tend to get white grips (and shirts) dirty just by looking at them,and as I'm ditching the whitewalls back tires to reduce the white, I'm leaning more towards a black motorcross/bmx style grip.

Latest posts

Back