father & son or daughter build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to ask do you mean 3 out of 5 toes ??? :D
big kountry said:
those be some massive tires I hope to get started this weekend my be a bit slow for now I broke 3 of the 4 toes on my right foot an my wife is given me a fit cause I went to the vet instead of the dr I dont get it the vet around here is way smarter the forin dr that I cant understand the words coming from his mouth plus he's alot cheaper

I love your daughters bike, you and your girl did awesome. I was reading your original build and found this one. I now know what went on to be the build. I like it alot. my daughter and I will be starting on hers soon...

abisamf.jpg

this is what we are starting with

tanksalot said:
I have to ask do you mean 3 out of 5 toes ??? :D
big kountry said:
those be some massive tires I hope to get started this weekend my be a bit slow for now I broke 3 of the 4 toes on my right foot an my wife is given me a fit cause I went to the vet instead of the dr I dont get it the vet around here is way smarter the forin dr that I cant understand the words coming from his mouth plus he's alot cheaper

i was curious if he was not counting the big toe?? :lol:

That bike is awesome, great color combo and those fat tires are killer! Did you have any problems with the tire interfering with the chain line?

Oh boy did I ever have issues with the chain line :shock: It was not a very well thought out idea in the beginning lol... We did however manage to work our way thru it by purchasing a 16 inch occ stingray bike and scrounging the rear cog and dished front sprocket from it. I also had to remake the chainstays with 7/8 tube material. Even thought the bike is a 20 inch frame, the oversize tires would not clear in a diameter fashion. Thanks for the compliments! she enjoys hearing that you guys dig it. :D

Well that seat WAS one of my Brookes saddles. It has since been sold and we are looking for a pink cruiser seat. I never really liked the thought of that seat on there but due to the fact that the seat and my daughter share the same name, she had to try it out. :D

Latest posts

Back