father & son or daughter build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay guys this is for all us fathers out there. We have a chance to make some memories with our children. Anybody intrested in getting on board with this? Maybe we can get this going same as the build off my son an I have a build started but have not made any progress yet

I would be down to join. My daughter and I have a build somewhat started and sitting on the back burner. We were waiting for a better frame choice to work with and have recently stumbled onto a couple soooo lets do this. this was a couple months back..
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=52647

I have a huffy frame almost identical we was thinking of a single speed urban assault ride I'm in then 8)

parts we will start with
IMG-20120610-00795.jpg

sounds good to me, We had been talking just last week about getting back on to this project. This makes it a bit more fun.
Any ground rules? We are not planning on going overboard but simply building up with parts we have in the shop.

same thing on this end to we are planning a simple street scorcher no frills just coolness ozzzing out a head turner ya knw what I'm sayin 8)

Got our build on last night. She began to tear parts down for swapping and cleaned up a wheelset. I also taught her how to gently message a frame into excepting 4 inch wheels. We just used a piece of special message wood and a giant hammer :D

IMG-20120612-00824.jpg

IMG-20120612-00829.jpg

those be some massive tires I hope to get started this weekend my be a bit slow for now I broke 3 of the 4 toes on my right foot an my wife is given me a fit cause I went to the vet instead of the dr I dont get it the vet around here is way smarter the forin dr that I cant understand the words coming from his mouth plus he's alot cheaper

this is what he decided to do
063002_125101.jpg

063002_125001.jpg

no major mods I picked this 1 up friday at a yardsale an Ian fell in love with her he wants to flip the bars or get some drag style fix the rear fender an pinstripe it get rid of the front fender an add flame tire to the rear an put a super skinny up front no repainting lol he likes the patina on her he name it Christine

Slowriderz thats a ...... bike. I had the same idea for a future build. I would love info on how u made it

Been so dang hot its been hard to get myself working in the shop let alone my daughter!! but we did get our chop on last night. Now we will weld in some new chain stays and see what happens from there. it was nice to get back into this little booger.

IMG-20120801-01104.jpg

IMG-20120801-01105.jpg

mocrawler said:
slowriderz said:
im cool with a new entry! we set our deadline way out there so we have plenty of time
Great! We will get to work!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Havn't been doing much lately but yeah GTB it's great to see families doing things together

Latest posts

Back