Fat Fix

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stick a fork in mine, its done.
DSCF0006_zps7649c497.jpg

DSCF0009_zps6cd3201e.jpg

DSCF0011_zpsbf884afe.jpg

Thanks Bill. I have built lots of fairly decent cruisers, but this has turned out to be my
favorite build of them all. Its just so ridiculous looking its cool. :)

Onewheelsqueel said:
What a monster. Very cool.
true. one thing that the photos don't really show is how huge this bike is.

with the fat tires, added weight, and long wheelbase, i bet she rides like a cadillac.

as cool as the bare metal / champagne color was, the orange is about 400 times more awesome.

Thanks Kevin
You know Bill the other color was nice, but for what it is, It needed a color with pop!
The bright orange defiantly fit the build. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Thanks everybody. Outskirts it has darts on it , just not in that picture.
DSCF0005_zps80e85b9f.jpg

Nice but I still think some subtle white or off white pinstripe would set it off nicely.

I just love what you've done with this bike.

One tiny suggestion, is there some decorative chrome cover or spike or something that could go over the nut above the spring?
Not a criticism, just wondering. A bike is never done! :D

the thing is a beast with those tires way cool!!!!

Trpy

jerrykr said:
I just love what you've done with this bike.

One tiny suggestion, is there some decorative chrome cover or spike or something that could go over the nut above the spring?
Not a criticism, just wondering. A bike is never done! :D
I wanted to use a big chrome acorn nut , but My small town didn't have one that big. Its a 20 mile drive to the
bolt company in Houston. Its hard to drive that far for one stupid acorn nut.

Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like it. I thought with all the mongoose buying there would be a bunch
of them in the buildoff. They are a perfect canvas to change some. I love mine. It was fun to redo it
to what I liked and have it turn out pretty good.
Beaglelbaby my yard guys don't let my yard get too bad, after the big drought and chinch bug killoff two years back. They replaced
all the grass and I don't think they want to do it again. :lol: :lol: :lol: I like my yard as much as my builds.

Great bike and I love the orange/red orange paint.

I also live in a place that is pretty far away from decent hardware stores, more due to traffic than actual miles, so I use UPS a lot. But it also feels weird to buy and pay shipping on a single nut.

Latest posts

Back