FAILED HIPSTER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....wait... do I hear a violin in the background?....man too much Drama.. What happened to the simple... here it is,got it,good,class dismiss................
Oh well I guess a little drama won't hurt if it SELLS :mrgreen:

I love how it only took 3 posts (2 not counting the original) for someone to say "Humor is beyond me, I will not be noticing the insightful and abstract nature of this. nope. I will read this post only at face value and treat it like the Seller is completely serious. I may not have Aspergers, But I will sure act like it about THIS."

The irony here is I DO have Aspergers, so the subtlety of human interactions are very hard for me. And EVEN I got the humor the seller intended.

Besides the humor, that is one heck of a nice bike, anyone that knows what they're looking at (and for reasons unbeknownst to me actually WANTS a fixie) will have found a fair deal on an excellent bike.

The only hipsters I like are the ones that can make light of themselves. this guys has. so props.

"Fixie dont care" that was funny stuff, thats why I prefer a freewheel on my single speed road bike, me likes brakes :)

Poor delusional, or should I say disillusioned SOB, sad that he didn't grow in a house with a strong male role model, that would have taught him about mechanical's, women and what to and not to do with each.

that was funny- thanks for sharing.

:D

Latest posts

Back