Escaped Convict (Done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: Nice Aaron!You gotta find a little burlap sack that says Oatmeal on it to hang somewhere! I heard thats the breakfast of choice for convicts! L8 EM

Thanks everyone. I just ordered a black and white vinyl banana seat ..a long one.. and a 24" sissy bar. That should about do it other than some paint details and the kickstand. I could keep adding and adding but it's still fairly light right now. An Escaped Convict has to be able to move in a hurry! Plus in my mind it's already waaaay overboard and kinda tacky .... :oops:

Aaron

Here's a computer mock up of the seat I ordered. Seat is actual image.. seat post and sissy bar are computer drawn (like you couldn't tell).

Seat1.jpg

Joe Arpio is a Sheriff that gets it. For crying out loud the prisoners in ME live better than I do. Here in ME however they have orange jump suits... don't know and don't want to know what color their underwear is... :shock:

Jeff I need to get 2 6V Batteries and see if it does. It looks like it will, the inside is clean, contacts are in place, wires are good, and the bulb has a good filament.

if it doesnt work or ya dont want the weight of the batteries, do the "clothespin L.E.D conversion" to it!!

Trying Fender ideas out. (Pretty sure I'm gonna skip fenders)

IMG_0001-4.jpg

And I told you it is a small bike!! (Don't mind the flat rear tire!)

IMG_0004-2.jpg

Brett I agree..(Sorry guys!) I just don't like fenders on this bike. It's just too much. Like I mentioned this bike already seems over the top and in your face compared to what I usually go for. As to riding it... If I jacked up the seat I could but I am getting a 21" Banana Seat with 24" sissy bar. That I hope will move me back far enough to where I can ride it easily.

just like a stingray man, without the nanner seat, i wouldnt be able to ride it. way cool light, goes great with the strut bars !!!

(ps - fenders on somethin else would be cool)

CCR thanks for the encouragement! I hope the new seat does what I need it too. Otherwise the bike will have to wait till the boys are big enough for it. There are two bikes I must have down at my older friends house. He's the one that sold me the Columbia. He wants $100 each for them. As soon as I sell the Tandem they are mine. And they have fenders, great big fat heavy fenders and they are oh so cool. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate fenders. Just not on this one. At least thats what the bike told me... or the voices in my head :shock:

KEEP THE FENDERS!! Lol the back tire reminds me of a drag car, The tires are rippled on the sides, I think becuz of low air pressure? Idk i love the fenders on it and i like it with the Regular seat.

Latest posts

Back