ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice detail on the seat!!

End caps are a buck an a half at the store.

Yup, if you want the tank to look like it was built by a plumber. Besides I have another solution I'm working on for the capping, but thanks for the suggestion.

You ever had one of those days...when things just don't go your way? I worked on the tank today...I had one side all done. After being happy with the results, I accidentally bumped it off my porch!

Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Ouch!

Luke.

My seat is done..happy with how it turned out. I've still more to do, but not today. I promised the wife I'd spent some time with her this weekend.
Details like this continues to amaze me... I see extras like this and say "yes of course" than I smack myself in the head and say "why didn't you see that". :41:

Crap. I had one of those days on Friday. All the work I did on the frame that day will have to be cut off, and redone.

Good thing we both still have plenty of time, I guess. That's what I'm telling myself, anyway.

Oh yeah, time's on our side and I'm taking advantage of every minute of it.

Ouch!

Luke.

Yeah it hurts for just a minute. I rethought it and now I think I'm back on track?

Thanks Jats and Luke, I really appreciate the encouragement.

I have an idea on how to cap the ends...I'm not sure if it will work, but will try today with any luck?
Go to plumbing supply house and ask for test caps. They make some that glue to the inside and end of the pipe that doesn't actually go over the outside. Then you could finish it of with bondo glass and keep a smooth look without a lot of sanding.

Latest posts

Back