ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found these unique pedals last year also for Remix (but they arrive too late, after the voting)...who knows they might find there way on to this build?

Have you made any changes to remix since last year? Where is it now?

The mockup grille certainly heads more in the direction of the listed rat rod features you listed. Previous years have lead us to expect amazement at the final result, so I would certainly trust your final feel more than mine though.

I started cutting on the grill this morning..it looks like it'll work?

I really like the grille tank!!!

I saw that you bought that faux engine and was wondering when it might show up.

Yep. I keep thinking about one of them faux exhaust pipes that amplify a card clicking in the spokes...Seems cool right? Yeah, I ain't did it yet...

Carl.

So I spent the entire day working out the stance of the bike, now I can begin designing and creating the direction for the build. I just threw on a couple of seats and a Spaceliner tank I had lying around.
I think that banana seat flows nicely.

this is looking great ! ill be watching :) i looked at you mokup and instantly tought you could attach the rear part by the seat tube , like a bent seat post that hang the seat and flows back to hang the rear wheel, just a thought..

I think that banana seat flows nicely.

I also liked the banana seat...but my concern, it makes the bike look like an adult OCC chopper.

this is looking great ! ill be watching :) i looked at you mokup and instantly tought you could attach the rear part by the seat tube , like a bent seat post that hang the seat and flows back to hang the rear wheel, just a thought..

that's a good idea...I'll take that under advisement, thanks,

Last edited:
That's OK...Snyder frames are Snyder frames. I have many, many pics of them as rat rods, cruisers, and in their original condition...to me they all look alike! My challenge is to alter or modify its look and stance without cutting or welding the frame. Since you haven't posted any updates on your build, its hard to see the similarities? I suggest you get busy building and don't fret?:):):)

Yep, as our good friend Jake says. Get To Building, Peace!

In the end, it's doubtful that Carlton's build will look like any other Snyder zep out there.

I am going to store that idea away for future reference (theft). Brilliant!

Latest posts

Back