ENGINE No.9 (completely complete!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ENGINE No.9 (firehose!)

in the next couple of days i'll be making a video of No9 putting out its first fire. watch for it, should be really cool. 8)

I normally don't vote for potential winners but this time around I might have to change my mind, great work and an awesome theme bike.

The fire hose threw me over the top!

wow! rechargeable battery too! i didn't even see that the first time. not sure how i missed it but i have to say that pushes the cool factor of this bike off the scale. you've got my vote!

JoKeR63 said:
I normally don't vote for potential winners but this time around I might have to change my mind, great work and an awesome theme bike.

The fire hose threw me over the top!
HotRodJen said:

thank you very very much!!!

Gold Street Customs said:
Dude !!! I like the fact that everything works as it should, but I love the rechargable battery set up. great build,lots of great ideas you put into this.
sprocketeer said:
wow! rechargeable battery too! i didn't even see that the first time. not sure how i missed it but i have to say that pushes the cool factor of this bike off the scale. you've got my vote!

glad you like it! at first i was trying to power everything a couple of different ways but all of them were too bulky and lacked the power i needed to make all this work. so after a bit of head scratching it finally occurred to me that an old power tool battery would give me more than enough voltage i just had to do a little rewiring to the base so the current would flow out instead of in. needless to say it worked quite well and you would really be surprised how much power one of those batteries will provide.

Re: ENGINE No.9 (to the rescue! video)

Looking forward to seeing the finished pics!........BEST theme bike I've ever seen! (although I've only seen parts of it :lol: ). This bike is at the top of a lot of peoples list.

HA! Yeah,..we'll need to scare him up some bunker gear, or at the very least an old leather firefighters helmet. Although I can't imagine riding any bike in full gear.

Ohh, I know what might look cool,.....a mini Halligan and a small axe mounted to the outside of the boxes. The weight might be a bit much, but it would surely suit the look. :D

epic video. :lol:

Ok I hope that was the teaser video, for the final , you need ,explosions.....better yet get your old flame bike out ride it across a field ,followed by No.9 full fire gear ,dalmations,car crashes,babies in 5 story buildings, aliens,....Let me talk to Spiegel & Lucas....well do lunch :roll:

Ok I hope that was the teaser video, for the final , you need ,explosions.....better yet get your old flame bike out ride it across a field ,followed by No.9 full fire gear ,dalmations,car crashes,babies in 5 story buildings, aliens,....Let me talk to Spiegel & Lucas....well do lunch :roll:

hahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: i would love to see that as well!

vanilla_gorilla said:
got some good pressure comin out that hose! youll need to go to pump school to get certified! haha
feuerdog said:
HA! Yeah,..we'll need to scare him up some bunker gear, or at the very least an old leather firefighters helmet. Although I can't imagine riding any bike in full gear.

Ohh, I know what might look cool,.....a mini Halligan and a small axe mounted to the outside of the boxes. The weight might be a bit much, but it would surely suit the look. :D

LOL! :lol: you guys crack me up!

on a more serious note, i just want to say that my thoughts go out to the firemen currently doing battle with the annual wild fires in california. good luck guys, i wish you the best...

Re: ENGINE No.9 (complete!)

ENGINE No9 is complete. i hand painted the pinstripes and finished up a few more details over the weekend, i'll get the final pics posted soon-ish. but first i'd like to thank everyone that offered their advice, humor and support, it's members like you that make this website so cool! :D

Latest posts

Back