>> Elvis << 99% Complete Updt 11/28 Took a chance and it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost done!

Just need a chain and my light setup - still in the mail. Oh yeah and a chainguard - but the jury is still out on which one, he he he. Enjoy the basement pics for now and hopefully I will have good ones outside but they are talking snow soon!

elvis3a.jpg

elvis3b.jpg

elvis3c.jpg

elvis3d.jpg

elvis3e.jpg

that color is too cool man, those saddlebags remind me of my grandmas bowling ball bag when i was little too.

It came out great, hope you other parts come soon.

wow great bike...

that buil off will be hard to judge!

Looks like I came right out of the 50's, like it should be sitting right next to a 57 chevy of the same colors.

OK, everything is done except the windshield. I didn't like the handlebars for two reasons: one, they looked like every other ape hanger bike and two, the bike wouldn't fit in the back of the van, LOL. I wanted the W-I-D-E G-L-I-D-E look. I had this pair of bars I was gonna use on my RRBBO1 bike and decided to give them a try. Lights were purchased and after some manufacturing of a light bar from a fender hangar here it is. Pictures are not great, but it's raining and I have school conferences for the next four days so I doubt i will get a chance to shoot new ones. ENJOY! It was a labor of love!

Finalelvis1.jpg

Finalelvis2.jpg

Finalelvis3.jpg

Finalelvis4.jpg

Finalelvis5.jpg

It came out great! The lights and bars are a nice touch. Sorry that Brooks Saddle wasn't a touch lighter blue. Looks good on there though. Have you ridden it? Was the hump in the seat a pain or is it OK? I never mounted it on a bike and tried it.

Aaron

coulda swore i already posted on this ??

bars look sweet, i thought you just bent the apes for a second there !!!

definately get some whistles rollin on that beauty !!!

(how bout a shot from the back if ya get time)

Lovely bike! Cool bars, awesome chain guard, great paint and really nice bags! everything great! BUT! do the lights work?

Latest posts

Back