>> Elvis << 99% Complete Updt 11/28 Took a chance and it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paint with graphics

Still have outlining and pinstriping to do, but you get an idea of the final product. Lots of parts still to polish and I have some wheel decisions to make.

paint1.jpg

very cool! very Elvis!!!

Ican't wait for the following pics...

“Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.”

Elvis Presley

Hey YH, Can u tell me somthing bout the springer i picked up a whole bike with one in it, Its dads build off bike.

springer ??/

Rickster,

What do you need to know about the Evans Action Springer?

LMK, Joe

ricksterr1221 said:
Hey YH, Can u tell me somthing bout the springer i picked up a whole bike with one in it, Its dads build off bike.

I am really digging this one. Everything just fits so well I think the end result will look like a factory built bike that never was. I love the color & the accents--very unique. I wouldn't call it a rat rod, but alot of nice machines have popped up on this sites that aren't really rat rods.
I can't wait to see more...

Update pics! Finally..

After finishing the other two projects that occupied all my free time I can finally work on my RRBBO bike. The wheels were taken off a ladies Monark Silver King series bike that was badged as a GENERAL CHAMPION. Not sure where it was sold, but the White enamel wheels with the medium blue pinstripe are a perfect match. New Departure hubs were low mileage and just needed a cleaning and grease. Tires are NOS Western Flyer Pie Cuts. Chainring is the Monark ALUMINUM sprock with the original dog leg crank. This bike will be one of only two bikes i won that are not multi speed. I hope the gearing is right. Enjoy!

elvispt2a.jpg

elvispt2b.jpg

elvispt2c.jpg

Oh baby, You might have my vote, This bike is SEXY!

I love this bike!!!
If I could buy one just like it at the LBS, I'd pawn a kidney if I had to....
It's hard to go wrong with a frame like that, but add the coolest springer ever made + all the other rare bits (when was the last time you saw Monark parts, besides the springer, on a bike that wasn't a Monark?) that match so well...man, oh, man, I'm out of words....
There are alot of nice bikes here, but this one has got my vote.

cool your using the same sprocket i am using on mine. i did not know it was a monark silver king deal till i posted the pics here. i kinda figured as it was aluminum but they are so rare. now i dont feel so bad using the one on the ratty truck. oh yea did you see the pics of me riding my bike? sweet bike by the way good luck.

Latest posts

Back