>> Elvis << 99% Complete Updt 11/28 Took a chance and it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This bike will be patterned after the Harley Elvis had in Clambake (I think that was the name of the movie).

Notice my effective use of background to mask my pictures, lOL :shock:

Elvis1.jpg

Elvis2.jpg

well, the frame and forks are already the cream of the crop IMO, cant wait to see it :)

i might have a nice turquise bolo tie to go with the bags !!!

Columbia but

This is a 64 frame with a space race headlight pod. I based that on the Bendix Red Band i took out of it and the date on the Stimsonite reflector. I believe this was a Newsboy Special, but it had no chainguard when I got it so no wat to be exactly sure. I have the original mangled fenders and I been kicking around how I may use them. We shall see. :p

This is a cool frame and fork combo. Bicyclerick has one of these bikes, I think its a thunderbolt or firebolt. I can't remember which one. I like your saddle bags too. How much wuold you sell those to me for? LMK if you want to selll them?

Wheels have been purchased

I have been able to obtain what I consider the finest set of vintage wheels ever made, IMHO. These will be absolutely perfect on this bike. I hope you agree.

BBwheels1.jpg

BBwheels2.jpg

BBwheels3.jpg

BBwheels4.jpg

Hmmm

Not sure yet about the Skip Tooth. I don't have a crank or sprocket yet picked out so I am not sure how I will proceed in that direction. I had a sprocket I was thinking about and then my idea I seen in another post. I want to do something unique (not 62 teeth sprocket! :shock: )

Updated Pics of Elvis. Time to mask and spray!

Elvisupd1.jpg

Elvisupd2.jpg

Oh man...I have a distinct feeling that you are about to shoot the paint job I had in mind. :shock:

Latest posts

Back