ELLIS SPEED SHOP SCHWINN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CCR said:
kingfis254 said:

Thanks man, I need you to come do some magic on my headbadge sometime, I think it could use it ! I hear the ride is pretty smooth from Georgia to Illinois if you've got the right bike !!!

Have you shown a pic of your headbadge? I can't see one. If you are talking about what I did to mine. I just took my exacto and gently scraped paint away from the raised surfaces, then clear coated.

At first I thought you did that with a brush but I can see it now. I was thinking more of raised white letters, if I thought the paint wouldn't get too thick I would of sprayed white under the black and did the same until it showed. Still, come over sometime, looks like your experienced with shifters that go to "11" :lol:

CCR said:
looks like your experienced with shifters that go to "11" :lol:

Yep, now that I changed the scale on my shifter, it means I have an 11 speed instead of a 7. :p

CCR said:
Do I still have time ??? Went for the maiden voyage around midnight, in the rain too :mrgreen: Was pretty nice considering it was pushing 100 today. Anyway, gotta slap the light on but I need to make a decent bracket first. Skipping the shifter idea for now ... definitely later though :wink:

IMG_1389.jpg

Love the design on the rear rim.

Every part of this bike is awesome! 8) The colors go great with the wheel combo :wink:

Love this build.
I didn't notice the 3 speed logo. Very cool.
Mine's a 7 but it cranks up to 11. :D

It's been fun hitting refresh on the voting to see which one of us has a chance at winning Dragon's bicycle bottle opener from the Prize Pot. And knowing at any moment someone is gonna snag it away from us.
When I let my wife scroll through the Unofficial Gallery last night, your's was one of the bikes that she said she liked.
You already know that I want your bike.
Good luck buddy!

Thanks man, honestly i don't know when Steve plans on locking the voting poll so we could both knocked down the list in a matter of hours or maybe minutes :lol: I think there's more than couple guys that are just a handful of votes away to having a bottle opener themselves. From the beer run bike, it looks like you might use it more than me anyway, but on the other hand ... look at how much you've drank without it ... and thirdly it's a pretty cool tool and I want it so step aside :mrgreen: I'm still referring to your bike as the pinball crash to describe your bike though, there's no other way to describe !!!

Latest posts

Back