ELLIS SPEED SHOP SCHWINN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks !

some stuff from porkchop

IMG_9621.jpg

not much work on the bike today, tried to clean up the shed a little and my boy wanted me to work on this instead :roll: :lol:

IMG_9625.jpg

Those Straight 8 wheels are awesome. I have been tempted to get on off of Amazon at $130 shipped.

CCR said:
not much work on the bike today, tried to clean up the shed a little and my boy wanted me to work on this instead :roll: :lol:

IMG_9625.jpg

i didnt know you finished the red, white and blue stingray!!! looks great

Jeremy, That is a great parade bike.
Also your build is coming along nicely. I like the rawness.

Thanks cman, the bicentennial is one of my favorites, I have to laugh at myself though cause I looked for the right crossflag caps forever and then just covered them up with the wacky wheel inserts shortly after :lol: My boy is still a few years away from the stingray ... he wanted me to "fix" the pogo stick for him

My wife liked the "raw" look too but my plans involve painting 8) hopefully I can get something accomplished over this long weekend, work has been slamming me at the moment !!!

BIKE LOOKS GOOD,LONG WEEKEND, GRAB A COLD ONE AND...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Any Progress? Looking great so far. Sent ya a PM

got a little bit done but haven't had a chance to take any pics yet. just some painting stuff and polishing on what little chrome the bike has ... but nothing fancy yet. I'll try to get some current pics up when I get a chance :wink:

Sweet light guard!!
Have fun!

Fork painted

IMG_0345.jpg

Frame Primed

IMG_0344.jpg

Polished up the stem, the grips i wanted to use didnt pan out so i slapped my back up grips on

IMG_0348.jpg

Vans waffle grips by Cult

IMG_0349.jpg

Im trying to like this crank but the cast texture had a bronze look to it that just wouldnt clean up and i couldnt make myself like it, tried painting it to see if i liked it any better, guess im gonna wait until the morning to see how it looks in better light :|

IMG_0351.jpg

Mercsgarage said:
WOW, How many teeth on that chain ring? like 54-56, ouch makes my quads hurt looking at it.

thats why im cheating with a 44 tooth behind it :mrgreen:

IMG_9537.jpg

So it's a 52T chainguard or 44T spacer????

Latest posts

Back