Eliminators.. Screamers and Rails oh my...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Blasted and painted.. more to come
d1b49f4d9a4b8fa5e235c41e467e5017.jpg
ec00cda646a0c0db540a79bae3e3771e.jpg

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Looks nice. Where'd you get that nice shifter! I think I saw that one on eBay!

Can't wait to see that one sells for when it's complete! It's gonna be a nice bike!

A Black Eliminator restored....LOL That is going to go beserk on Ebay. I havent even seen one for sale in years. That guy on Pawn Stars might be low on his price now.....

It's an Otasco Qualifier 5. Bike was complete except guard when I bought it. Since found a nice guard for it. Planning on keeping it. Getting too hard to find them these days.

Just the guard decal, wrap and brake levers left. Been busy with a few other things lately. It's sitting in the corner lol
e67c7b68024ffd7878e70db869257134.jpg

Otasco Qualifier 5
d356fdaf3769abc4a3452203f2d00347.jpg

Looks good! Glad you could use the dragster logo I worked out with Bruce Crawford for the Drag-o-o-o-n I have.

If anyone else needs an Otasco decal Bruce Crawford can make them, he has the artwork.

Looks good! Glad you could use the dragster logo I worked out with Bruce Crawford for the Drag-o-o-o-n I have.

If anyone else needs an Otasco decal Bruce Crawford can make them, he has the artwork.
Thanks for the sales pitch but I have a few of these decals extra if anyone needs one lmk.
f5e51d047d9b6d342e68485a670cafc4.jpg

No problem! Bruce does some great work, I worked with him to get the cobra decal for the Murray Eliminator chainguard more correct too, his original one was poorly done, he did it for a local guy Steve years ago.

He has the Eliminator, Drag Duster, Qualifier, Drag-o-o-o-n, and Buzz Buggy for Mark II bikes.

Yeah I had him change a few things also. He does all my printed decals..

Latest posts

Back