>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Revised chute lever mounts, pg 59

Peatbog said:
Mmmm, Jiffy Pop. It don't git no better than that.

I have to get some of that for my kids. They only know the microwave variety.

You should man!! It's the total experience with Jiffy Pop! A couple of generation have missed out!!

Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Chute opens for old guy, pg 61

From what I understand there is an art to corretly folding those things for the right deployment, I'm sure you can find lots of videos online in case that would make a difference in it working right or dragging the ground.

The "spinning" can be seen on drag cars as well, but as they slow down, when they are full and have a lot of drag they stay pretty tight, so that must be natural based on cord layout and the circular design, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Maybe I should change one of my Drama Queen prizes to instead go to the highest ranking dragster inspired bike. It could be the Drag Queen award.

Hey Peat, ya gonna' build another one with all the duplicate reject parts? Wow, this thing has a bunch of work in it. At this point I don't have time to remake a part, it'll just have to do or I'll fake it.

Try holding the chute from the centerhole and roll it in patches until you get to the cord. stuff the cord in first and do not wrap it around the chute. I think that'll work for ya. :D

Peat, one thing that I really admire about your build is that you could have called this bike done over a month ago, but you kept on working on it and in the end you ended up with a drag chute, windscreen, wheelie bar sponsor bar, etc............. THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE BIKE (if it had a stick shifter). Hey there is something you can add in less than a week. I bet you can machine a 3 speed hub and custom stick shift in no time. :p

By the way, I like the leather tassles!!!

kingfish254 said:
Peat, one thing that I really admire about your build is that you could have called this bike done over a month ago, but you kept on working on it and in the end you ended up with a drag chute, windscreen, wheelie bar sponsor bar, etc............. THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE BIKE (if it had a stick shifter). Hey there is something you can add in less than a week. I bet you can machine a 3 speed hub and custom stick shift in no time. :p

I second that but don't give him any more idea. Next he'll build a shell for it and try to jump Snake River Canyon. :mrgreen:

Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:

I second that but don't give him any more idea. Next he'll build a shell for it and try to jump Snake River Canyon. :mrgreen:

GO FOR IT PEAT!!!!!

funny-dental-photo-i088-evel-knievel-toothbrush.jpg

Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike: Reflector/backrest, pg 62

Perfection once again!!

Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Reflector/backrest & tassels, p 62

Beautiful girl with a beauty of a bike that is more her scale than yours!!!!

Now you have all weekend to get a video of the chute deploying.

You know what you should do with the chute is paint it like a checkered flag. :D

Don't you have a CNC? You need to machine a new chainring that has the text "ELIMINATOR" going around it like the old english bikes. That would look SO COOL, and be totally easy.

yoothgeye said:
Don't you have a CNC? You need to machine a new chainring that has the text "ELIMINATOR" going around it like the old english bikes. That would look SO COOL, and be totally easy.

It would be cooler if it said B U N N Y with some ears.

Something like this chainring that I picked up in Bali while you guys were starting BO7.

IMG_7207.jpg

If you had a time machine and went back to the 70's with that bike and rode around my way....you would've caught a beatdown and came back from the past with no bike. So that's a compliment meaning this bike is Tuff!! Please stay in the present! Peace

Great backdrop for a bikes that has all the sprinkles on it.

It's been a fun ride with ya Mister Bog!!!!
All hail to the Bunny Master!!!

Peatbog said:
Ha! I forgot about that. But why am I riding yoothgeye's bike? :mrgreen:

You know, I think I need a three speed, coaster brake stick shift on this thing.

Stickshift is the only thing that is missing.

One more vote and your in double digits buddy!!!!

guess who just cracked the top ten????

Latest posts

Back