>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": Flanged Acorn Nuts, pg 32

Just a baby deer... you should've kept it as a pet.

I know you got it out, but was it safe and "relatively" stress free for the deer? I bet it was a scared little thing.

I like the flanged nuts, but yeah, it might be a little much.

Glad to see the master illustrator is back at work!!!

Good decision on those sweet acorn nuts you made. They are very cool but on something else :wink:
Can't wait to see how the pedals turn out.The purple wrapping those Drag Racing Christmmas Tree Miniature Replacement Lenses came in was cute :lol: *

And Happy Fathers Day to you and all you Fathers out there :!: I hope you are all having a great day :!:

*Couldn't resist giving you the business.

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": Acorn Nuts, pg 32, pedals pg 33

Great idea and they really came off just as sharp as the rest of the bike.

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": hubcap fail, pg 32, pedals pg 33

the pedals are the BOMB!! They should definitely help you cut a perfect .500 reaction time off the line!!! :wink:

Peatbog said:
Thanks, kingfish. Cool avatar you got going there.

More on that later.

I like the machine work you do a lot ..The front disk you made looked fine to me . The petals are awesome & similar to what I did to my Higgins Colorflow build I did on the Muscle bike site .. Yes I entered a Balloon bike in a Muscle bike build off .. :D And now we have Banana bikes in a Ratrod / Balloon bike mostly build off..
Heres a pic of the girls colorflow I built into a boys bike .( I added a Frame & a Tank.) The funny part is American pickers contacted me for permission to use my photo for a episode segment & I said ok & they did . I had no idea they where going to use the before pic of the girls bike parked on my street instead of it finished as a boys bike with a nice back ground .. :? To top it off they found a boys bike on that episode ... :|

0065.jpg

0056-1.jpg

Peatbog said:
Okay, now I got to know. Where is the picture they used on the show? We have to see that one now too.
Here is the photo they used on the Episode The return of Hobo Jack .. To add to my fustration with them :?.. When they found the boys bike on the show they paid $100 dollars for it. At the end of the segment they never said what the bike sold for . Basicly because they got it so cheep they didnt want the world to know how much they made on it... I let them use my pic because I thought it would be good for the bike I put all of my work into. Shame on me for not asking what photo they where useing . I was counting on common sense on their part .. :lol: I didn't even get a copy of the show from them. I hind site I likely wouldn't let them use my photos in the future.. :( It was a lot of work on my part with no reward for my effort & filling out paper work for them..To be able to air the photo..

0023-1.jpg

>>>Bratz Eliminator 20": hubcap fail, pg 32, pedals pg 33

I believe you have moved beyond the acceptable limit of cool hand made bike stuff created with that amazing machinery... Sooooo, you have to now make something cool for all of us. I'll start. I'll PM you my address & custom parts request.

(sound familiar?) :) :) :)

Awesome stuff! ..and I wouldn't call them beads anymore, just doesn't sound right.. Ha!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": hubcap fail pg 32 drag pedals pg 33

The amazing work you do with Bead Glue and DRCTMRLs make me think of the Beastie Boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFFS3ndWSJ4

Hide your gold, the boy is crafty like ice is cold

He's Crafty

I am beDazzled!

Peat, can you turn threads? I was looking at your hubcaps and started thinking what would be cool there...

Are you familiar with Halibrand knock-off wheels? You could make a center od threaded piece with a three spoke lock nut that threads on it. Just a thought, when I think of older drag cars I think off knock-off spindles. It would be a lot of work. Someone may sell knock-off nuts that will fit...

Great job on the bike, Rg

those pedals are like the bunny's meow..uh yeah! Looking sweet Peat!! ;-)

YO YA CLOSE TO FALLING ONTO PAGE 2 SO...GET TA BUILDING!!! PEACE

Peatbog said:
I'm thinking of cloning myself so one of me can do what I want to do all the time whilst the other one of me does the other stuff like work, etc.

I think that *might* have been a movie, and I don't think things went so well, but there was a happy ending.

I'm right there with you Peat.Just when you get on a roll,life rears it's head and demands attention.

Peatbog said:
In that happy ending, was there a bike that got finished?

Not exactly, more like 3 clones starting a pizza restaurant... :?

yoothgeye said:
Peatbog said:
In that happy ending, was there a bike that got finished?

Not exactly, more like 3 clones starting a pizza restaurant... :?
Yeah, but they were married to Andie MacDowel! So, that's a happy ending of a different sort!

I'd let Andie MacDowell ride my bike. Just sayin'.

Cannes%2BMy%2BBlueberry%2BNights%2BPremiere%2BOpening%2BWx-vYYqNX4Ql.jpg

Latest posts

Back