>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike

Love that Monster Cruiser. I would have easily bought it too!!

Peatbog said:
I might see if I can trade it in for two 20's.

Naw, your two 20s have way more coolness that that monster.

man youve been turning out some really nice work :mrgreen:
sorry for going off topic but how much are replacement tires/tube for that beast you picked up?

was wondering about that...(kinda figured it would be pricey...cant imagine what spokes would run IF you could find someone who could get them that long!)
thanks for the info and looking forward to more on the build off bike :mrgreen:

I like how you are making the cable flow with the bike.

I also love the "Loose Parts - Don't Touch" sign!!!!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": Speedometer pg 29

the black speedo looks great! You'll need to know how fast you're going to keep that wheelstand up on the wheelie bars. Oh yeah!! :wink:

Have you done anything with your drag chute yet?

>>>Bratz Eliminator 20": Speedometer pg 29

mitchelangelo said:
the black speedo looks great! You'll need to know how fast you're going to keep that wheelstand up on the wheelie bars. Oh yeah!! :wink:
In wheelie mode, that speedo will read zero ;) .. Hey PB maybe you need to hook it up to the rear wheel instead!!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20

Critter1 said:
mitchelangelo said:
In wheelie mode, that speedo will read zero ;) .. Hey PB maybe you need to hook it up to the rear wheel instead!!

Or it would be weewy wad to have it on the Wheewie Wheel!!!!

I really like the paint and the wheelie bar.

Man,that's a good looking bike :!:

Cool idea!!!! And they look so much better thatn the bald headed Christmas tree on PINKS!

I have a pair of pedals on my Dahon Jetstream that light up as you pedal. It would be cool if they came in a bowtie style and could light up your tree cabochons.

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": Pedal Idea, pg 30

Now that was clever!

Cool idea! I get in trouble all the time for stealing my wife's E6000. That stuff is amazing! She does craft stuff & uses it all the time. She probably wishes she hadn't shared her secret with me now! :lol: :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
Yes, I am using women's craft products and beads. :oops: And this is supposed to be a muscle bike. :?

Please do not tell anyone! :p

I shall now use my moderator powers to rename this build "Women's Craft Products & Beads" that should really help you with the XX vote.

yoothgeye said:
Peatbog said:
Yes, I am using women's craft products and beads. :oops: And this is supposed to be a muscle bike. :?

Please do not tell anyone! :p

I shall now use my moderator powers to rename this build "Women's Craft Products & Beads" that should really help you with the XX vote.
Ha! Hulk say pretty beadman get girly votes now. Uh oh him turning green too

Latest posts

Back