>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" new B&W seat pg 25

Black and white seat goes with the whitewalls GREAT! 8)

I guess the lathe will work, but you know Vienna Sausages come in 2 can sizes.

yoothgeye said:
I guess the lathe will work, but you know Vienna Sausages come in 2 can sizes.

Question for everyone that will indacate where you are from.
Do you call them Vee-inn-ah Sausages or Viy-Een-Nah Sausages???

yoothgeye said:
Vee-in-uh.

Really, our neighbor grew up in Greenville, NC and you can't hardly hear any Southern accent left, but she grew up calling them Viy-Een-Nuh.
I grew up knowing them both ways.

Houndog said:
Vee Ann Errrrrrr...........
Sounds bout rite! I grew up calling them fish bait in a can. Never was curious enough to try one myself though. They work well on a treble hook though.

Peatbog said:
ruddigger said:
I've got one of those cheapy speedos on my daughters bike. Hasn't broken yet.

Cool. I'll give mine a try too then. I never knew anyone who had one, so it had me worried a bit.
I have 2 of them. And thanks for that can idea :mrgreen: I love you guys :cry: HaHaHa

kingfish254 said:
Really, our neighbor grew up in Greenville, NC and you can't hardly hear any Southern accent left, but she grew up calling them Viy-Een-Nuh.
I grew up knowing them both ways.

My accent is pretty neutral having grown up in Colonial Heights, VA (suburb of Richmond), but I also hear "Vie-en-eee" around here.

ruddigger said:
I've got one of those cheapy speedos on my daughters bike. Hasn't broken yet.
my sons sting ray has one and im rocking the same one on my CWC i built this past fall. not the best but the work.

Critter1 said:
Hmmm.. That speedo looks like its about the size of an olive can or tomato paste can...? Just thinking out loud here. :)

OK, now I picture you in the grocery store with your plastic speedo sizing up tin cans.... "Sir, can I help you".... "Leave me alone, I'm in a build off!"

Ha! That's me today at lunch in the hardware store...

Them: "Can I help you?"

Me: "whatcha know about bicycles?"

Them: "I can ride one..."

Me: "You'll do, how can I cover my brake lever light switches, but still keep a cool ratrod look to my bike? Nothing overpowering, it has to be subtle enough to slap you in the face... but not take away from the synchronized swimming trophy eagle."

Them: "Synchronized eagle brake lever switches? Uhhh, you need to go to a bike shop."

Me: "What? Those guys don't... nevermind, I'll wonder around aimlessly for a while."

Rg

Uh, can I get some of those sliced strawberries?

Please.

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny.

Peatbog said:
Here's my first bike build ever, done from a frame I bought--uh, well, I don't remember from where. The paint is a dark green metallic. It looks really good in the sun. Anyway, since that build, it's all been funner and funner.

greenbike.jpg

Where did you get though sweet handle bars from I really like the look of your first build......

I've seen your girls, I've seen your boy, now I've seen that your other bikes have TALL frames, so I'm imagining you at about 6' 4" on that Bratz bike.

Peatbog said:
yoothgeye said:
I've seen your girls, I've seen your boy, now I've seen that your other bikes have TALL frames, so I'm imagining you at about 6' 4" on that Bratz bike.

Close, 6'3". That is why my daughter told me I'd look like a monkey riding the Eliminator.

Tell her she's wrong, a monkey would probably look just right on it. :p :wink:

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Monkey Bike?

This is closer to your bike

apehangers%2521.jpg

Latest posts

Back