>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" new Wheelie Bar pg 22

Circa Cycles said:
Personally,I think tne black/white seat has a nice shape and will flow with the rest of the bike.It will also add some character to that area of the bike and tie it all together.Sweet bike 8) 8)

What he said, I don't know what's up with the black seat, but it looks like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Black/white seat all the way.

Peatbog said:
I said to myself, "Self, that's cheap. Buy the seat, you'll use it for something."

Don't you mean "I said to myself, "Bill, that's cheap..."?

IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER I WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT YOU BROUGHT THAT BIKE. YOU SIR HAVE RAISED THE BAR TO AN ALMOST UNATTAINABLE HEIGHT. STOP NOW CUZ YOU HAVE MY VOTE!! PEACE

So RAD!! Love seeing all the machine work you do to make the aluminum parts.

29i.jpg

This is such a professional build.
30 years from now. Someone is going to be posting questions on http://www.gettobuildin.com asking if anyone could help I.D. this yellow dragster muscle bike they bought called an Eliminator.

kingfish254 said:
30 years from now. Someone is going to be posting questions on http://www.gettobuildin.com asking if anyone could help I.D. this yellow dragster muscle bike they bought called an Eliminator.

We do need to add a "Like" button for comments like that. I concur.

kingfish254 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Peatbog said:
Yep, that Lowrider tag has to go:

seat.jpg
SOMETHING THAT SAYS ELIMINATOR MAYBE!!

I've got an idea for it. A seat you'd want to hop right on. :wink:

How about........

Eh, What's Up Doc?

img14578_bugsbunny.jpg

I disagree Peat! I think the white/black really pops with the whitewalls and the checkered flag.

It also gives a racing stripe look to the bike. I REALLY like it!!!!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" new B&W seat pg 25

Black and White seat is much better....Some raised white letter tires would really look good on that bike..

The seat looks good. My 2 cents -maybe color the side of the seat yellow with a hint of a white stripe or a yellow sissy bar. Naw never mind It'll be on my next bike :wink: Forget I said that. Peace

Hey i remember when you started that other bike. See now I done put ideas in ya head :D Peace

Hmmm.. That speedo looks like its about the size of an olive can or tomato paste can...? Just thinking out loud here. :)

OK, now I picture you in the grocery store with your plastic speedo sizing up tin cans.... "Sir, can I help you".... "Leave me alone, I'm in a build off!"

Latest posts

Back