Electra Forum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, does anyone know what happened to the Electra Forums? It's been a while since I last went on there and now it's gone MIA. At least this forum is still alive and kicking.

Hey all, does anyone know what happened to the Electra Forums? It's been a while since I last went on there and now it's gone MIA. At least this forum is still alive and kicking.

This was all they had to say on Facebook, and then not so long afterwards I noticed the forum wasn't working anymore.
https://www.facebook.com/Electra-Bike-Forums-158675020858378/

Electra Bike Forums shared Jimmy Peek's photo.
September 23, 2014 ·
To all our EBF Family… due to low attendance and holidays approaching, Kelly and I will not be hosting the monthly EBF Rides throughout the winter effective now. We hope you understand as we are unable to pick and choose which rides we want to attend. 3 years running and as much as we love to ride it is extremely difficult for us to work around a monthly calendar event. Thanks to all that have supported and make this happen! It’s been a great run and wish everyone a safe a Happy Holidays! Jimmy & Kelly.

Latest posts

Back