Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abca6f154390adce6de8846e4c0bb866.jpg

Picked this up frame for just a few bucks instead of eating lunch. Haven't researched but the guy said it was an Electra frame but I'm not familiar with this style. Is anyone else?

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Older stream ride series. Google the Electra Rally Sport for some pictures. Looks like that might be what it is.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

abca6f154390adce6de8846e4c0bb866.jpg

Picked this up frame for just a few bucks instead of eating lunch. Haven't researched but the guy said it was an Electra frame but I'm not familiar with this style. Is anyone else?

Electra rat rod. kids were 16, 20 inch then 26. picture above your is the 16 inch kids rat rod mini, this
be1fe30c2443511426b3a933ae23c827.jpg
is 26 inch rat rod

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My rally sports have all have straight middle bar and skinny tubes. Ill check it out thanks.

That's just the first model that popped in my head. Might be another in the Stream Ride series.

That's just the first model that popped in my head. Might be another in the Stream Ride series.

Your right its part of the stream series just a rat rod not ralley

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just threw parts that fit on it to get a looksie. Good beefy stance. Thx for all the input.

Thats too funny james... I typed in and then erased "i wanna make a downhill bomber.. "

Hi everyone. The time has come for me to show few of my bikes.
These are ones i have right now.
Electra Delivery, slightly modified:
14859778_1081519301965332_7717930800378645611_o.jpg
14902799_1081519178632011_8797359216248816845_o.jpg

Extended in similar way Super Deluxe, that now has different grips and saddle. I would take a new picture at some point, when i would wash it well, Polish weather does not let your bikes stay clean through the year, unlike Dutch :)
15039602_10207596666543904_8125024845272879614_o.jpg

And here is my favorite one, the build i am proud of, but the bike is unfortunately got stolen last year in Amsterdam.
14362505_1036513856465877_9218031333245529765_o.jpg

ac620d6dd67268cd5fe4b3d677a5e51c.jpg

Hi everyone. The time has come for me to show few of my bikes.
These are ones i have right now.
Electra Delivery, slightly modified:
14859778_1081519301965332_7717930800378645611_o.jpg
14902799_1081519178632011_8797359216248816845_o.jpg

Extended in similar way Super Deluxe, that now has different grips and saddle. I would take a new picture at some point, when i would wash it well, Polish weather does not let your bikes stay clean through the year, unlike Dutch :)
15039602_10207596666543904_8125024845272879614_o.jpg
Awesome bikes man! And I know about the weather, I live in Norway :/ You swapped out the bars on these right? May I ask what sizes you used? I am looking to do the same on a few of my cruisers, but its hard to imagine the sizes from the site where I order. Did you buy from classic-cycle? Could u give me the measurements in Rise, width and depth? Rise being the height from lowest to highest point on the bars when the grips are level.

Awesome bikes man! And I know about the weather, I live in Norway :/ You swapped out the bars on these right? May I ask what sizes you used? I am looking to do the same on a few of my cruisers, but its hard to imagine the sizes from the site where I order. Did you buy from classic-cycle? Could u give me the measurements in Rise, width and depth? Rise being the height from lowest to highest point on the bars when the grips are level.
Thank you! Yes, i swapped the bars and put extended seat posts on both bikes, since i am quite a tall guy and needed the extension to ride comfortably. The bars i used are Project 346 Indian Moon bars, i bought them offline, in Silly Bikes, the custom bike shop in Nieuw Vennep, Netherlands, since i used to live there till this fall. I preferred that ones over the other because they have the biggest length from stem to grips from all the moon bars available, and that was exactly what i needed, to put the bars closer to myself since i was sitting further back on the bike after the seat post extension.
Those bars are not available at classic cycle at the moment, but you can order them from Ruff cycles, available in black 7/8 inch (22,2 mm) only at the moment. They used to have also chrome 1 inch (25,4 mm), but they are sold out, and i am not sure, if they are coming back, because as i am concerned, those ones are from old stock, made by Project 346 when they were part of the Chopperdome, and now Ruff are redesigning them. The sizes are: 67cm width, 48cm length and 20cm rise.
However, there is an alternative i just recently found, that is the Moon XL handlebar from Kahaki Bikes, which is slightly cheaper, 1cm longer, 18 cm wider and has less rise, i believe its about 10cm, but i don't have data available about the rise of those bars. They are also available in both chrome and black color, but only for 7/8 inch stem. I am going to order bars like that soon and can measure them for you if you want, or just ask the guys themselves about specs.

Thank you! Yes, i swapped the bars and put extended seat posts on both bikes, since i am quite a tall guy and needed the extension to ride comfortably. The bars i used are Project 346 Indian Moon bars, i bought them offline, in Silly Bikes, the custom bike shop in Nieuw Vennep, Netherlands, since i used to live there till this fall. I preferred that ones over the other because they have the biggest length from stem to grips from all the moon bars available, and that was exactly what i needed, to put the bars closer to myself since i was sitting further back on the bike after the seat post extension.
Those bars are not available at classic cycle at the moment, but you can order them from Ruff cycles, available in black 7/8 inch (22,2 mm) only at the moment. They used to have also chrome 1 inch (25,4 mm), but they are sold out, and i am not sure, if they are coming back, because as i am concerned, those ones are from old stock, made by Project 346 when they were part of the Chopperdome, and now Ruff are redesigning them. The sizes are: 67cm width, 48cm length and 20cm rise.
However, there is an alternative i just recently found, that is the Moon XL handlebar from Kahaki Bikes, which is slightly cheaper, 1cm longer, 18 cm wider and has less rise, i believe its about 10cm, but i don't have data available about the rise of those bars. They are also available in both chrome and black color, but only for 7/8 inch stem. I am going to order bars like that soon and can measure them for you if you want, or just ask the guys themselves about specs.
Yeah same, I'm 198cm and need to use layback seat post and tall apes :D 48cm! That's alot for cruiser bars! Have you seen the ones with classic cycle? They have them up to 81cm wide, but it does not say how deep they are. I'll search around for these bars, maybe I'll get lucky :)

Yeah same, I'm 198cm and need to use layback seat post and tall apes :D 48cm! That's alot for cruiser bars! Have you seen the ones with classic cycle? They have them up to 81cm wide, but it does not say how deep they are. I'll search around for these bars, maybe I'll get lucky :)
The description on classic-cycle says that the longest ones, 81cm wide, are 39cm deep. I've compared them all more or less and did not found any, which would be as long as those. Searching through your local community could help, the Indian Moon were stock bars at 346 Basman, so if you have any dealers who have Basman in stock in your area, they quite likely could have those bars too. Good luck with it ;)
And yes, you always have an option to just weld the pieces of 7/8 inch steel tube to the ends of normal moon bars to extend them, but then you would need to paint them again. This post has a lot of them made this way, and in case you don't have the welding machine available, i'm sure your local blacksmith would be happy to help you :)

Latest posts

Back