Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El_Jozir said:
My rat fink redone
DSCN6029.jpg

That is a very nicely done ride. You aced that one, it looks sweet. The original rat fink does nothing for me, but this version is rockin.

I hope you're kidding. I'd love to have that older style frame Relic to go along with mine. 8)
0aejnttk.jpg

Bad Droid said:
Here's my bone stock Deluxe Relic 3i, It's screaming to be cut and welded on.
ElectraRelic001.jpg

blacksheep said:
I hope you're kidding. I'd love to have that older style frame Relic to go along with mine. 8)
0aejnttk.jpg
I kid of course :)
I'm just itch'n to mod out a cruiser. If you want this one let me know. In the mean time, I'm looking for parts for a build.

Newsflash: apparently the importer for the Benelux (that's Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) has been cut off from Electra. Don't know any more details, but it is quite a nuisance for parts now over here. I ordered a few parts 3 months ago, and finally know why they have not been received. If anybody can shed some light on this, please enlighten me. I just hope somebody else will step in this marketgap, but who knows, in this age of credit-crunch...worst thing is, the importstorage was around the corner from where I work...there goes my short-cut ! I just wish they let me know earlier, instead of keeping me in the dark...

Electra Indy

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Never seen that one before, kinda reminds me of a Felt Chief - classic look for a new bike though, I like it 8)
It's a shame white or cream tires get dirty so easily in our climate, as I dig them more and more.

here´s my Proyecto uno !!
stuff im doing 2 it...
new fork
flake color
new pedals
build a suicideshifter

5454_112898432225_526287225_2144384_3642878_n.jpg

Has anyone tried to peel the graphics off of one of these?
I'm specifically interested in whether the 8-ball would come off the side of the Straight 8...

The decals on my Streamride were under a layer of clear-coat. I stripped my frame bare so I wasn't concerned.

Yeah, I figured that would be the case on a glossy paint job, but am wondering about the matte finish.

My guess is you'd get a permanent ghost image from the sticker after removal. If it were me I'd do some poking around on line before I started peeling decals off a frame.

My wife Ronnie's new Amsterdam Balloon, just picked up on Saturday:

116.jpg

Absolutely beautiful bike. It's actually a metalflake cherry colour (looks kind of orange-y here), wheels painted to match with a cream pinstripe around the rim.

114.jpg

8-spd., leather saddle and grips, drum brakes that work like they're operated on a line of silk, rides like a dream, and she's never been more comfortable on a bike. She is one happy camper!

112.jpg

Latest posts

Back