Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatismytruck said:
Ah. There is the confusion. Electra is a Bicycle Manufacturer. All of the bikes in the thread were bought very much as you see them in the photos.

Yes... i know. The bike i posted here is even an electra... just a little bit modified, but still it is an electra. :wink: Cheers Basti...

Made some changes to my bikes today: rotated the stem on my Ghostrider 180º, so the handlebars are a bit closer towards myself. Had a carcrash about 10 years ago, and am still having necktroubles from my whiplash from time to time. This bike is simply a little too long for my 6' and was killing my neck after longer rides, but I like these handlebars, and apes would make it even worse. Sorted !

3515440078_49b685e36e_b.jpg

3514631221_5251854867_b.jpg

Next I added some parts to my Electra Ratrod by swapping some stuff from my Velor: headlight, beelights, dingdong bell, and seat.
Looks a lot more colourfull this way, some shiny summer blingbling 8) but see for yourself if you like it:

3514630495_bc784c3858_b.jpg

3514630713_9942ca931d_b.jpg

3515439502_3086700d2f_b.jpg

Three of a perfect pair:

3515440416_6548b6808b_b.jpg

I should give them a good spring clean now, but I'm out of time. Duty calls !

CaseyWells said:
Nice Rides! Here a few pics of my Electra...

DSCI0043.jpg
OH MAN! I love everything about This one! very clean great color. Are those wine corks for valve caps ond shifter?
I dig the front brake also. I dig all of IT :!: :mrgreen:
And lets not forget the wing nuts NICE!

My new bike. It's a family ride so I'm still to add a rack and some lights but other than that I'm not planning to change too much. I say that now, but watch this space.
3605335708_22208bee40_b.jpg

El_Jozir said:
My rat fink redone
DSCN6029.jpg

Whered ya get that headlight? Looks like it's off an old triumph or something. definitely what i need for my hawthorne!

EvilJohnny37 said:
El_Jozir said:
My rat fink redone
DSCN6029.jpg

Whered ya get that headlight? Looks like it's off an old triumph or something. definitely what i need for my hawthorne!

Its a universal light that they mostly use on a honda monkey/dax/pbr. You do need to change the light bolb to 6v.

Greetz

Finished my Revil.

I call it Witch Hunter

I stripped the frame bare and clear-coated it. The seat post was too high for my liking so I remedied that with a Dremel.

Seat from a Giant cruiser. Matched perfectly with Electra Townie grips.

Bent springer front end off a lowrider.

Drag-style handlebar is a straight piece of pipe from a hardware store.

Taped off each spoke and painted the rims red.

Hand painted whitewalls with Acrylic paint. Not the best stuff to use. I'm gonna spring for proper whitewall paint soon.

020-1.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

019-1.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

Latest posts

Back