Electra Bicycle Pics

Feb 23, 2009
Santa Clara, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey RatRod, that ratfink is the bike that got me started in all this. I saw one in a bike store window in San Francisco a few years back and flipped out. I'm not a 10 speed guy or mountain biker so that bike just sorta sang to me. Shame you got rid of yours!

Mar 4, 2008
Shoreline, CT
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Our newest Electra. CL find for really cheap. 20" Boys Straight 8

Boy on his Townie with my Rockabilly Boogie.

Wife's Townie 7. I love this bike

Me on my Rockabilly. It's the only bike I actually fit on.

Mar 4, 2008
Shoreline, CT
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
^^^ Your Straight 8 is sweet. I almost got one but fell for the Rockabilly. Apes look and feel great on those frames, don't they? Is that a Townie frame bag? Also, I've been wanting a headlight, what is that one? Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thatismytruck said:
^^^ Your Straight 8 is sweet. I almost got one but fell for the Rockabilly. Apes look and feel great on those frames, don't they? Is that a Townie frame bag? Also, I've been wanting a headlight, what is that one? Thanks.
Thanks. The outlaw ape hangers are perfect. I stepped up to the standard ape hangers at first but they were too mild for me. It's actually really comfortable though nobody believes me until they try them. The bag was actually sold as a tank bag. It was meant to look like a gas tank. The headlight is home made. It was a 6v incandescent security light out of a grocery store that I converted to LED. The tail lights are from Advance Auto Parts. They are trailers lights that are converted to LED too.

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS