EL THUNDER( this thread is dead)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EL THUNDER ( new pic's)

OUTLAW,This thing is crazy.!!! Kind of a mix of a old 60's-70"s drag bike but with some cruiser to change things.. I have to see this thing going down the road.!!!

Lookin good. I would beef up that jack shaft a lot though.

Beau, you bet. I still have to do some more beefing on this. thanks for lookin.

Araya, yeah, you an me both. I am just stoped to see what will be the best way to hook up the drive sproket an where I need to beef this up. have you seenthe build Roach? that is where I got the insperation for this build. that is one sic puppy. man, I luv that bike. hey, thanks for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

The little rust bomb on the left is a Yamaha Razz my buddy did up. Looks like the same engine. He uses a tire iron to hand start it! We welded a lug nut on to the kick start shaft. Just an idea.

Super cool build though. Another buddy of mine is building something similar. I love it!

beardedlady.jpg

Beau, that's funny about the tire iron. actually I like it. yeah, that rust bomb is so kool, wish I had it. I do have a kick lever to start the bike, also electric too if need be. but I do like the idea tho, thanks for showing that.

thanks everyone for looking. am going to finnish up STREET DIGGER an SWAMP RAT first so I can try an get em sold then back to THUNDER.stay tuned, I'll be back if this build.

Outlaw 8)

Get to buildin Outlaw! As our missing buddy Jake would say (he is busy with real life lately).
El thunder is ging to be sooooo cool!
I really like the rust rat vespa looking bike above too.
Every time I take Fugsley out, at one person asks me where the motor is, Maybe I should ad a motor to the back?

haha, that would be kool with a motor on it. wow, what fun. yep, that rusted scoot is nice. would luv to find one like it. way to kool. I'll get to this one as soon as I finnish the other 2. I need some money.lol. who doesn't in this world today. will put my fat tire on STREET DIGGER tommorow and see what it looks like. well get a motor an get it on that bike. I want to see that. now get to buildin.

Outlaw 8)

Re: EL THUNDER

8) :? thanks crisp, it's on hold for the moment till I get the other 2 built. I am working on it a little bit but nothing to show. thanks for looking.

Outlaw

Re: EL THUNDER ( this post is now dead)

I will not be building this bike with a motor. I have no time to do that and so this bike will return to the bike forum and will be rode with pedals and no power. I am trying to get most of my bikes done and out of here as I need to get on with other things in my life. thanks all for looking at this but soon you will be able to follow this build in the other section.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Moment of silence.......

I think that later on down the road somewhere possibly you'll decide to remotorize this thing. If we lived closer I would def come over and give a helping hand!

Happy pedal pushin!

thanks, when this bike gets done it will be up for sale. the motor is going to someone else. so as soon as I finish this and the other two I will be pretty much out of building bikes. I still have a couple that I will keep and needs to be finnished and I will post em as I build.
I have other things I want to do and I need my shop cleared out of bikes. so look at the bikes build for the rest of the build on EL Thunder.

Outlaw 8)

Beau said:
The little rust bomb on the left is a Yamaha Razz my buddy did up. Looks like the same engine. He uses a tire iron to hand start it! We welded a lug nut on to the kick start shaft. Just an idea.

Super cool build though. Another buddy of mine is building something similar. I love it!

beardedlady.jpg
I just love the little rust bomb too. Is there anyway you could post some more details of these kind of scooters ?

Latest posts

Back