Early 80's khs sundancer 26in bmx cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just found this at a local fleamarket this weekend. I was walking down the aisle and I saw glint of gold and when I saw it was on a rim I .... near started sprinting towawd it :D :D Its in awesome condition, I think it was just used as a grocery getter for a better part of its life. Does anyone have any info on these things? I cant find anything on the it :cry: :cry:

1332816184.jpg

1332816192.jpg

1332816221.jpg

1332816243.jpg

1332816257.jpg

1332816331.jpg

1332816176.jpg

1332816161.jpg

Definitely a great collection of gold goodness on that bike.

I like how they mimicked the "Sidewinder" logo on the down tube. :D

KHS Made some real nice bikes back in the day..I have a nice tall road bike with some high end components on it..You dont see to many around..? Good luck with it looks like it's in great shape..

I picked it up for 120 believe it or not, most bike stuff here at the flea market is ridiculous, People are asking regularly over 300 for stuff :( Thanks they are Haynes haha

I ended up selling that bike a month after I got it for a bunch more then I paid for it and Ive regreted it ever since and what do you know, a couple weeks ago another one popped up locally on craigslist in the same if not better condition albeit with different gold annodized cranks and I swaped msgs with the seller for a couple of days and watched it to see if the price would go down or if someone would buy it as I didnt have enough money at the time until oneday I sold another one of my bikes, then I swooped in and ended up picking it up for the same price I bought the last one for, only this time its a keeper. :):):):) I just need a bmx seat and some bmx bars with skinwall tires and Im good to go!!

Latest posts

Back