Dyno. Stamped and all...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No record. No idea. Like to know anything. Ya.
f1e4a2e4293a628e1b6f2c4a2a2f79ad.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

The frame is a Dyno. Maybe the crank and peddles. Everything else is not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Really cheesehead?...l think we know that part. Yes...Aftermarket cranks. 60's worksman forks & bar set.
But have you ever seen this frame with no seat down tube!? Ever?

The frame is a Dyno. Maybe the crank and peddles. Everything else is not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not even the pedals. The seat post is a small portion of a stamped dyno cut down to fit and shows D right up front. Thats original. All the other parts are laying around. Custom build. Stock is boring.

The bent fork looks like one of my Worksmans.

About that frame, might it be an older (relative) one? Look at the seat stays that go all the way back to the end of the drop-outs. They would interfere with normal fender braces. I do not see any 5mm tapped holes.

Were earlier models fender-less; I know that their base model came without. Most manufacturers start with a Deluxe, completely-equipped model (at least advertising-wise) and then also offer models less equipment for the cost conscience buyers.

The serial number may help. I have an early one, 97 model. Serial starts with F97.
48893_48dcd0f6f88cdd52e5e6c06011b10922.jpg

Really cheesehead?...l think we know that part. Yes...Aftermarket cranks. 60's worksman forks & bar set.
But have you ever seen this frame with no seat down tube!? Ever?

Perhaps your request for info should not express that you were completely clueless. No I have not seen a dyno frame without a seat tube. Why do you think it is anything other than a modified frame? It is indeed pretty cool. Is this just a pic or do you have this bike?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back