• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Dyno roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
19656.jpeg
19761.jpeg
19759.jpeg
19760.jpeg
First and foremost, bike is located in Lafayette Georgia and will need to be picked up. I have no interest in shipping this bike. If you want to have another forum member pick it up and ship it to you, that's cool. Could possibly bring to the Get-a-grip show in Cleveland TN at the end of March if that works better for you.

I've got a Dyno roadster that I'm not riding and it's taking up space. Aside from the fenders being scraped up from the previous owner hauling it lying down in the bed of a truck, and the chrome springs under the seat being rusty, it's in nice shape.

I'm not selling it to try and pay a bill or buy something else that I want or need. So my price of $225 is firm. That's a "if it won't bring this, I'll hang it from the rafters" price

View attachment 46750 View attachment 46751 View attachment 46752 View attachment 46753 First and foremost, bike is located in Lafayette Georgia and will need to be picked up. I have no interest in shipping this bike. If you want to have another forum member pick it up and ship it to you, that's cool. Could possibly bring to the Get-a-grip show in Cleveland TN at the end of March if that works better for you.

I've got a Dyno roadster that I'm not riding and it's taking up space. Aside from the fenders being scraped up from the previous owner hauling it lying down in the bed of a truck, and the chrome springs under the seat being rusty, it's in nice shape.

I'm not selling it to try and pay a bill or buy something else that I want or need. So my price of $225 is firm. That's a "if it won't bring this, I'll hang it from the rafters" price

View attachment 46750 View attachment 46751 View attachment 46752 View attachment 46753 First and foremost, bike is located in Lafayette Georgia and will need to be picked up. I have no interest in shipping this bike. If you want to have another forum member pick it up and ship it to you, that's cool. Could possibly bring to the Get-a-grip show in Cleveland TN at the end of March if that works better for you.

Please call or text me. I have tried contacting you with no luck. I sold my Dyno Moto Glide and have CASH for your Dyno Roadster.

256-665-4795
Jeff in Alabama

Giving this a bump for the cat I talked with at the Coker tire cruise-in today that was riding the Electra rat fink with his lady riding a pink fink...
How they were able to own bikes that cool and not know about this forum...I don't know...
Anyway... My brother mentioned hanging this bike up to get it out of the floor if it doesn't sell soon... So...

image.jpg
Giving this a bump for the cat I talked with at the Coker tire cruise-in today that was riding the Electra rat fink with his lady riding a pink fink...
How they were able to own bikes that cool and not know about this forum...I don't know...
Anyway... My brother mentioned hanging this bike up to get it out of the floor if it doesn't sell soon... So...

I have CASH IN HAND for your Roadster if you think I'm a worthy owner.

Latest posts

Back