• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dyno Roadster for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided it was time to let go of this bike since I never seem to ride it. Built this around 8 years ago and has gotten a lot of looks and compliments. I sand blasted the frame and clear coated it, there is minor surface rust here and there but gives it a nice patina. Has 24x3 Fatti-O tires and an old Messinger seat. Located in Buena Park CA a couple blocks from Knotts Berry Farm, will not ship. Text me for fastest response 714 553 4779

I'm not sure what these bikes are going for these days so if my price is to high please let me know.

$500
bike3.jpg

bike1.jpg
bike2.jpg
bike4.jpg

bike.jpg

Last edited:
Idk much about your bike in particular, but there are stretched cruisers new online for 299.99 with free shipping.......

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I sand blasted it because the original paint was in pretty bad shape, the head badge was missing anyways, and it was purple which I really wasn't a fan of. I picked up the frame fully knowing what I wanted to build at the time and did just that...built a rat rod inspired bike.

heck I'll even throw in a Monark springer fork that I sand blasted and repainted that I was originally going to use on this bike for an extra $50.

In the bottom pic i see a roller on the chain but not in the other pics?? Or am i seeing things?? Haha

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Yeah I made a bracket and tacked it on to see how it would look with a roller on the chain, didn't like it so knocked the bracket and roller off in the middle of taking the pictures lol

Yeah I made a bracket and tacked it on to see how it would look with a roller on the chain, didn't like it so knocked the bracket and roller off in the middle of taking the pictures lol
Ok Thanks! i know you don't want to hear this but if you were closer Im in Ohio [emoji20]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Same price, looks the same...lol...I like this place, I think I'll stay.

If you don't like the bike it's fine. if you'd like to buy a china bike that's fine. I built this bike before I was ever on this forum and built it how I wanted. I'll keep it simple for the A-holes, text me how I should have done this or that 714 553 4779. I would love to answer calls but I work in a oil refinery where things are loud.....china bike owners probably know nothing about that. I built the bike for me, no one else. If you can't handle peddles scrapping and riding super low this bike IS NOT for you.

I really like the bike , not sure if my old fat butt could ride it. Also the fact that it is in CA takes me out of it.

It's not the easiest to learn to ride but once you get the hang of it it's pretty simple and comfortable believe it or not. I'm glad you like it, it gets a lot of looks and "... that's rad". I just picked up a 1975 Harley last night so would like to get this sold to put money into the new toy.

Latest posts

Back