Dyno Glide from Key West

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's nothing official started yet, but it will run from May to the first weekend in August. You can go to the Archives section and check out the rules for previous years build offs to get an idea about what to expect for this year (subject to changes from year to year).

Welcome! I hear Key West is perfect for cruising around on a bike, and doing whatever. Your Dyno looks just right for that.
Nice CL175 Cafe Racer too! Did you do the work on that?

Welcome! I hear Key West is perfect for cruising around on a bike, and doing whatever. Your Dyno looks just right for that.
Nice CL175 Cafe Racer too! Did you do the work on that?
Tons of people ride bikes as their primary transportation in Key West. I try to avoid driving because of all the tourist traffic. The Honda was a hundred dollar bike when we found it. After a lot of bleeding and swearing we got her shining again!

Dyno's make great bikes. I love your CL 175!! I just picked up a '72 Honda CB 350 and a '77 Kawasaki KZ 650. I'm going to make cafe bikes out of both of them. That white and blue looks great on your bike, nice job.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back