Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added two Dynos to my bike collection

Blue Dyno Glide with KK Tank and 26X2.5 Hookworn tires
100_0035.jpg

Dyno Deuce with 26X3.0 Kendra Flame Tires
100_0027.jpg

Not much clearance
100_0033.jpg

100_0031.jpg

BBBT,
Your Taboo Tiki project is just flat awesome! Just sent you a pm about some details.
Bart
:mrgreen:

MaXXXwell said:
Yo BBBT, I sent you a PM a while ago since I need a MoonEyes sprocket. I see that you're in need of the cork parts for the Tiki? :wink:

Sorry Max, also had other PMs and didn't answered too :roll: (sorry for my english, I speak in spanish). Yes, I need the cork seat and grips for my Tiki resto... I usually don't sell any of my Dyno parts, but if you can help me whit that I could trade you one of muy Moon chainrings. I remember you that I live in Argentina.
Thanks,

Geno

I found this on craigslist and couldn't resist.

428341_3300055989080_1498326880_33212044_1400171820_n.jpg

After a day riding it I wish I'd gotten one sooner. It's a cruiser... The wheelbase, fork angle, tires and simplicity all come together when you ride this bike in central coast california town. I wish I'd known what a cruiser was a long time ago.

It really makes me sad that creativity, technology, function and FUN of this bike came to an end.

mrfritz said:
After a day riding it I wish I'd gotten one sooner. It's a cruiser... The wheelbase, fork angle, tires and simplicity all come together when you ride this bike in central coast california town. I wish I'd known what a cruiser was a long time ago.

It really makes me sad that creativity, technology, function and FUN of this bike came to an end.

I, too, am saddened by the loss of Dyno. The new KK bikes are nothing like the old stylish cruisers Dyno made.
However, I have found that modern Electra cruisers are as comfortable and fun to ride as Dyno cruisers.

Back