Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise, the last one I buy......until next time...
fa491db2.jpg

Dynos are scarce on these shores, so I had to build my Glide Deluxe from a bare warranty frame, which has a few minute scratches:

pic001.jpg

pic003.jpg

I then managed to acquire a Kustom Kruiser Deuce:

deuce005.jpg

That one I imediately modified:

pic003.jpg

pic004.jpg

And here they are, peacefully united:

pic003.jpg

Awesome!!
yes, Dyno should have built a Rat Fink edition... perhaps today it´ll be the most wanted.
You gave me a great idea for a naked and ugly dyno frame i have!

Brother's Dyno, bought as allways for myself, but someone take it away.... (bro loves scrached bike, when will not worry about new ones)
000034099834_%23_3_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

000034099835_%23_3_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

My son love's ride with front view and springer fork....
000034099833_%23_3_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

Here is my new Dyno Glide Deluxe, it has a little bit of rust and needs a little bit of work but it was a great deal and I am really happy with it. Glad I found this site, it's the only place I have found where other people have Dynos :)

006-1.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

That's a Dyno (black and white) I tuned up and sold. I put regular tires, 2.125, on that bike, and it sold for 80 bucks. Then it showed up on CL for $150, they've since lowered it to $100. I also had a blue and white 7 speed and got 100 for it on CL. They ride great, but I have too many bikes, so some have to go now and then.

DSCF0385.JPG

Here's my Moto 7. I bought it new in '99. It was originally set up with short straight bars, and a mountain/road bike style seat. Several years ago I put the semi- ape hangers, and the fat saddle. I gave the bike to my brother some years ago, and only recently got it back by trading him for a Specialized comfort bike. Now I'm riding the wheels off of this thing. Next step is to add a springer fork. I'm waiting for that Felt Abraham Linkage to be back in stock.

JWM

New arrivals... another Deuce and a Moto Glide! Soon I'll be posting pics of them cleaned and polished!

DSC02534.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02535.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

jwm said:
DSCF0385.JPG

Here's my Moto 7. I bought it new in '99. It was originally set up with short straight bars, and a mountain/road bike style seat. Several years ago I put the semi- ape hangers, and the fat saddle. I gave the bike to my brother some years ago, and only recently got it back by trading him for a Specialized comfort bike. Now I'm riding the wheels off of this thing. Next step is to add a springer fork. I'm waiting for that Felt Abraham Linkage to be back in stock.

JWM

Here's the overhauled version. Just got 'er done:

PICT0003.JPG

JWM

000034695373_%23_3_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

As always, bought for myself, but some one take it away. Friend bought it.

It is Kustom Kruiser Glide, 2009, all aluminium, very light. Frame come with matt black color and gloss tatoo :D 3 speed nexus.

PS. I hope sometime i will get bike for myself............

Latest posts

Back